COOL Passes..but

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
So I click on this link and I got excited today.....

then I read this in the article "The labels aren't for processed foods, meaning no label if the food is cooked, or an ingredient in a bigger dish or otherwise substantially changed"

Well, what good is this from preventing this: "Asian Candy Distributed By Burlingame Company Determined To Be Toxic...The California Department of Public Health conducted tests confirming a level of melamine in the candy, which, according to Buggy, was "unacceptably high."

So I click on this link and I got excited today.....

then I read this in the article "The labels aren't for processed foods, meaning no label if the food is cooked, or an ingredient in a bigger dish or otherwise substantially changed"

Well, what good is this from preventing this: "Asian Candy Distributed By Burlingame Company Determined To Be Toxic...The California Department of Public Health conducted tests confirming a level of melamine in the candy, which, according to Buggy, was "unacceptably high."
It wouldn't do anything to prevent that, it is a "prepared food" with mixed ingredients.

unreal imo.

I'm a lot more concerned about Chinese processed foods than their garlic cloves.

Although those are probably poisonous too.
The added poison makes it into "processed food" and it too would need no label.

Back