Countdown is Under Way!!!!!!!!

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
obamas_last_day_1_20_13_magnet-p147689987803058169tmn8_525.jpg

LOL. The next four years are going to be fun.

... and telling.

What if Obama creates Iraqistan? Sure looks like that is exactly what he's going to do by increasing the numbers of USA troops in Afghanistan.

Close your eyes and tell me this doesn't sound like George Bush ..

"Our nation is at war, against a far-reaching network of violence and hatred."

What happens if the bailout fails .. AGAIN?

" ... "a nation cannot prosper long when it only favors the prosperous"

Then why give away billions more dollars without proper oversight .. as his Treasury Secretary, Geithner, demanded when they gave away the first billions of dollars .. and Obama lobbied heavily for?

Here's what the congressional oversight panel said, "The panel still does not know what the banks are doing with taxpayer money."

Now he wants to get the second installment to the banks quickly and before critical and thorough examination.

I know .. the music, the dancing, the pictures, the significance ...

I applaud the thought America is celebrating, not the man.

The band has gone home, let's start looking at his actions, not his beautiful speeches.

... and telling.

What if Obama creates Iraqistan? Sure looks like that is exactly what he's going to do by increasing the numbers of USA troops in Afghanistan.

Close your eyes and tell me this doesn't sound like George Bush ..

"Our nation is at war, against a far-reaching network of violence and hatred."

What happens if the bailout fails .. AGAIN?

" ... "a nation cannot prosper long when it only favors the prosperous"

Then why give away billions more dollars without proper oversight .. as his Treasury Secretary, Geithner, demanded when they gave away the first billions of dollars .. and Obama lobbied heavily for?

Here's what the congressional oversight panel said, "The panel still does not know what the banks are doing with taxpayer money."

Now he wants to get the second installment to the banks quickly and before critical and thorough examination.

I know .. the music, the dancing, the pictures, the significance ...

I applaud the thought America is celebrating, not the man.

The band has gone home, let's start looking at his actions, not his beautiful speeches.
It's going to be a while before some will get past the flowery prose to actually measure the action.

The speech wasn't all that great and some on here are talking about tears they cried, it's like watching the girls who cried and passed out when the Beetles took stage. Fandom like this is hard to overcome.

The speech was not his best. Not even as good as his election night acceptance speech. Last night on the Daily Show Stewart would play an Obama sound bite, and then one that was almost verbatim by Bush. It was very funny and sort of off putting.

Back