Countdown until Repubs return to hiding

How long until McCain embarasses Repubs into hiding?

• 1 year

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 2 year

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second term

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Timshel

If, god forbid, McCain wins the presidency, how long will it take until he embarasses them into hiding and others into pretending they have seen the light?

lol, I'd put my country before my party, which is why I'm voting McCain. But I hardly think a 'big tent' canidate like McCain is going to hurt my party...

To all of you Pro-war supporters

Why not vote in someone who wants to stay in Iraq instead of not voting at all and making an anti-war candidate become president? You guys are idiots if that's what you do.

It's obvious dummies and the senile like WRL and BB are on boat. SF, who pretends that he no longer supports Bush is set to repeat. Even Damo seems like he might get lead down the road again.

lol, I'd put my country before my party, which is why I'm voting McCain. But I hardly think a 'big tent' canidate like McCain is going to hurt my party...

LOL, youre a blind partisan and your primary issue is war.

Actually, that could go both ways. Either he knows the horrors of war enough to fight it out and win or the horrors of war made him coo coo.

Yes and he will insure that even more new recruits get to know the horrors of war as well. What a guy. All these americans dying for Iraqi freedom that most Iraqi's won't stand up and take for themselves. But that is the way it works right WRL? If they won't fight for their own liberty we will force it down their throats. We KNOW what is best for them.

Well, some wars need to be fought out to the end like WW2. McCain and the rest believe that Iraq is one of them. 70% of the country disagree with him.

I have a question Willie. If we had not gone to war in Iraq, do you believe that Saddam would have, by now, killed at least as many Americans as have died since the war began?

Back