Covid Follies: the never ending saga.

Civilized Folk dont fuck over the Truth Tellers.

They know better....thats what the education was for.

Embalmers are finding long, white, rubbery blood clots in 20% of those who got the jabs. These are young and middle-aged folk who died suddenly with no other reason than complications from the jabs.

How R UR Man Bits hanging tonite SIR?

Living my best life...and getting a thrill that the members of the Death Cult cant stand it.....me and BABY GiRRRL! have a lot in common.
We've been talking about the covid lies for 3 years now. It's nice seeing others willing to look at the evidence.

So the next time a pro-vaccine wonk starts parroting the standard company lines, just show them this:

Largest Covid vaccine study yet finds up to 3 times greater risk

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...MfqDVIf-MTuQOuE23aqQZDSonXG6Do4FLQ_EAXwYlTEhY

Here's the source of the article you linked to:

Largest Covid vaccine study ever finds shots are linked to small increased risk of neurological, blood and heart disorders - but they are still extremely rare | Daily Mail

There was another paper on covid vaccines that was peer reviewed and published, but then retracted, apparently because the powers that be didn't want it out there. One of the authors has threatened to sue if the paper isn't reinstated:

Scientific Censorship - lessons NOT learned | Jessica Rose

Obviously I generally dont speak 4 BABY GiRRRL!...if she objects she will let me know.....she is really good at that.

Living my best life...and getting a thrill that the members of the Death Cult cant stand it.....me and BABY GiRRRL! have a lot in common.

don't get torn apart by that pussy vortex.

stay mgtow inside.

hold frame.

:truestory:

no im not gay.

enjoy your delusions but just remember, at the end of the day it's just a feral animal, much like you.

Back