Covid - what can be discussed outside of the conspiracy forum?

Around 10 days ago, I made a thread in Above Plain Politics essentially asking this question. Thread is here:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?196883-Challenging-the-official-Covid-narrative

I still haven't gotten a response from anyone, but I'm guessing that may be in part because not many people post over there. So I thought I'd ask over here and see if I get better results.

It's already been discussed ad nauseam here.
Polysquacker wanted permant lockdowns and she rarely posts anymore after DeSantis declared that covid was essentially over and hospitals have been freed up from covid patients.
She no longer has a cause célèbre.

It's already been discussed ad nauseam here.
Polysquacker wanted permant lockdowns and she rarely posts anymore after DeSantis declared that covid was essentially over and hospitals have been freed up from covid patients.
She no longer has a cause célèbre.

I see that Covid has been discussed here, but my query is more specific. I know people frequently don't click on links, so I'll just quote the queries I put in the thread I made 10 days ago here. What I wanted to know is how much can be debated in APP, or indeed anywhere other than the conspiracy section. I start from what I consider the least controversial and proceed to the most controversial...

1- The safety of the Covid vaccines.
2- The efficacy of the Covid vaccines
3- The efficacy and safety of various covid masks
4- The evidence, or lack thereof, that the monkeypox virus exists (not to be confused with evidence that something is causing monkeypox symptoms)
5- The evidence, or lack thereof, that the Covid virus exists (not to be confused with evidence that something is causing covid symptoms)

The last 2 are part of a larger issue, which is the evidence, or lack thereof, of contagious viruses to begin with. Definitely the most controversial, but there are a group of doctors that now hold this view.

I see that Covid has been discussed here, but my query is more specific. I know people frequently don't click on links, so I'll just quote the queries I put in the thread I made 10 days ago here. What I wanted to know is how much can be debated in APP, or indeed anywhere other than the conspiracy section. I start from what I consider the least controversial and proceed to the most controversial...

Safe enough for me to take when they were required to travel. Personal decision (like abortion).
They obviously enhance the odds of acquiring symptoms and a positive test which could land you under house arrest in some cultures. That happened to me last April in Bethel, Alaska where there is no way out but Alaska Airlines. I faked a negative test 5 days later and was able to escape. I do not classify the current strains as a disease any more than one would consider the sniffles a disease.

How can they not be safe? Except it does decrease the [O2] that is respirated, so for those at risk, not safe. Efficacy? Useless against viruses.

4- The evidence, or lack thereof, that the monkeypox virus exists (not to be confused with evidence that something is causing monkeypox symptoms)
I heard on NPR yesterday that monkeypox is now considered a racist term. If phantasmal heard that too, she would probably try to ban you from APP. The other mods would override her though.
5- The evidence, or lack thereof, that the Covid virus exists (not to be confused with evidence that something is causing covid symptoms)
Irrelevant now, isn't it?
The last 2 are part of a larger issue, which is the evidence, or lack thereof, of contagious viruses to begin with. Definitely the most controversial, but there are a group of doctors that now hold this view.
I thought the very nature of viruses is what made them contageous. I'd sure like to hear those doctors' rationale.

Safe enough for me to take when they were required to travel. Personal decision (like abortion).

Based on what you say below, I believe you're saying that you don't think they're that safe, but your wish to travel over rode your safety concerns? I believe there's plenty of evidence that strongly suggests that they are not safe. Children's Health Defense published an article on the harm they can cause today:

How COVID Shots Harm the Immune System and May Cause Neurological Disease | Children's Health Defense

I'd like to point out that, not believing that viruses exist, I don't believe that part of the article, but I believe the rest still makes sense.

As to how many deaths the Covid vaccines may have caused and the effects these vaccines may have in the long term:

Worldwide Government Reports confirm COVID Vaccination may have killed .75 Million People across 38 major Countries in 2022 so far & Pfizer Documents prove this may lead to mass Depopulation | expose-news.com

They obviously enhance the odds of acquiring symptoms and a positive test which could land you under house arrest in some cultures. That happened to me last April in Bethel, Alaska where there is no way out but Alaska Airlines. I faked a negative test 5 days later and was able to escape. I do not classify the current strains as a disease any more than one would consider the sniffles a disease.

I strongly suspect you're right, but in terms of studies, I've so far only seen one Israeli study that found that those who got covid vaccines were more likely to get Covid variants, but that's the only study evidence I've seen that supports what you say. I tried find the study. I'm not sure if it's the same study, but I found this:

Natural immunity from Covid infection could be stronger than vaccination in protecting against Delta variant: Recovered patients are 13 TIMES less likely to be infected than those who have Pfizer jabs, Israeli study suggests | dailymail.co.uk

How can they not be safe? Except it does decrease the [O2] that is respirated, so for those at risk, not safe. Efficacy? Useless against viruses.

I agree on efficacy, particularly since I don't believe viruses exist to begin with, but I believe you're going for the conventional view that viruses are much smaller than the filtration of masks used. As to safety, I agree regarding o2 levels, but there also other issues, for instance:

Emergent reports, albeit nascent and anecdotal but nevertheless vitally important (and will be clarified and defined in time) regarding the manufacture of masks, where, “many of them (face masks) are made of polyester, so you have a microplastic problem…many of the face masks would contain polyester with chlorine compounds…if I have the mask in front of my face, then of course I inhale the microplastic directly and these substances are much more toxic than if you swallow them, as they get directly into the nervous system.”

Source:
The Dangers of Masks | American Institute for Economic Research

I heard on NPR yesterday that monkeypox is now considered a racist term. If phantasmal heard that too, she would probably try to ban you from APP. The other mods would override her though.

Ah, I didn't know that the term is being fazed out. Apparently the new term is "mpox":
CDC is updating webpages with the term "mpox" to reduce stigma and other issues associated with prior terminology. This change is aligned with the recent World Health Organization decision.

Source:
https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/index.html

I imagine the m still stands for monkey though.

Irrelevant now, isn't it?

Why do you believe that?

I thought the very nature of viruses is what made them contageous. I'd sure like to hear those doctors' rationale.

They're saying that viruses don't exist at all, and that what we're seeing in electron microscopes are not viruses, but exosomes, which are the body's way of getting rid of toxins.

They made a paper outlining how the virus debate could be settled:
The “Settling The Virus Debate” Statement | drsambailey.com

I find it kind of dense though.

Dr. Samantha Bailey wrote an article recently that you may find easier to get through:
Dr. Peter McCullough Says He Has Seen A Picture Of A Virus Up Close | drsambailey.com

Around 10 days ago, I made a thread in Above Plain Politics essentially asking this question. Thread is here:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?196883-Challenging-the-official-Covid-narrative

I still haven't gotten a response from anyone, but I'm guessing that may be in part because not many people post over there. So I thought I'd ask over here and see if I get better results.
APP is for cucks and cowards. Don't waste your time with all the JPP snitches.

APP is for cucks and cowards. Don't waste your time with all the JPP snitches.

I actually had a pretty good discussion in regards to the Ukraine war there. The main issue is that there just doesn't seem to be enough people there to keep conversations going very long.

I actually had a pretty good discussion in regards to the Ukraine war there. The main issue is that there just doesn't seem to be enough people there to keep conversations going very long.
APP is mod controlled propaganda. Learn to use thread bans to weed out the hate on the main board. There are quite a few intellectuals here.

APP is mod controlled propaganda.

Well, so far, my main concern there has been with a lack of responses on some subjects. The dead silence on my Covid thread there certainly suggests that that's a subject that won't get much traction there.

Learn to use thread bans to weed out the hate on the main board. There are quite a few intellectuals here.

You may notice that pretty much all of my threads have 2 thread banned individuals, so yeah, I know of the thread ban feature and definitely appreciate it :-).

Well, so far, my main concern there has been with a lack of responses on some subjects. The dead silence on my Covid thread there certainly suggests that that's a subject that won't get much traction there.

You may notice that pretty much all of my threads have 2 thread banned individuals, so yeah, I know of the thread ban feature and definitely appreciate it :-).
You may have also noticed the admin and mod are no help. I look forward to a covid conversation on the science.

You may have also noticed the admin and mod are no help. I look forward to a covid conversation on the science.

Damocles actually approved accounts of 2 online friends of mine, so that was certainly helpful. I've also had some decent conversations with Phantasmal. We may not agree on various things, but he has been fairly respectful, which I think is a good moderator trait. Most importantly, I have yet to get punished for something frivolous here or have one or more of my threads deleted, which is certainly more than I can say for most of the previous forums that I've frequented.

I talk about COVID on a very regular basis, but I dont do APP.

Damocles actually approved accounts of 2 online friends of mine, so that was certainly helpful. I've also had some decent conversations with Phantasmal. We may not agree on various things, but he has been fairly respectful, which I think is a good moderator trait. Most importantly, I have yet to get punished for something frivolous here or have one or more of my threads deleted, which is certainly more than I can say for most of the previous forums that I've frequented.
Again, I look forward to good conversation with you and your friends if they ever get approved, but I don't expect good people to last long. You have no idea what goes on here.

Again, I look forward to good conversation with you and your friends if they ever get approved, but I don't expect good people to last long. You have no idea what goes on here.

Well, I haven't been here long, but things seem alright at present, and that's good enough for me :-p. As to my friends that needed approval, one had been approved previously, though one of them hasn't posted in over a week now. The other one was just approved. I think I should add that I don't know either of them that well yet- the first is a Russian fellow that I bonded with over our shared dislike of the official western Ukraine war narrative. He started 2 threads, the first of which is in this very forum:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?196352-Hello

I suspect he got frustrated with questions he was being asked, which I suspect was happening because he didn't register via email. It seems his last post was on another thread he created called Questions:
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?196811-Questions/page3

I wish he'd written me more about his issues, maybe I could have helped.

Anyway, I bonded with the other friend of mine who's just been approved very quickly over some mutual interests and our dislike of a certain moderator on the former board I used to post at (unlike me, I imagine he still posts there). His name both here and there is Paradoxical and he's now posted a bit in my Ministry of Truth thread.

Obedience Masks are never going away...we must be trained:

https://twitter.com/ianmSC/status/1598484185941172224

I'm currently living in Mexico. Mask mandates have all but disappeared where I'm at. The only place where a government official said it was, the same official then proceeded to take off his own mask a little down the road of the conversation. I didn't feel right taking off mine since he'd just said that the mask mandate was still on, but it was definitely kind of weird with him having his off :-p.

Back