Credit crunch? By choice?

Kamala Trump

Verified User
We create money out of thin air all time. It's the basis of our money system.

Why don't they just make more money if there's a credit crunch?

Or is it only ok to make money to bailout the people who caused this? Is that it?

Im really fucking curious this morning.

We create money out of thin air all time. It's the basis of our money system.

Why don't they just make more money if there's a credit crunch?

Or is it only ok to make money to bailout the people who caused this? Is that it?

Im really fucking curious this morning.

the big boys are just shaking the tree to get rid of some more of the little guys

who is doing the buying during this stock sell off, the guys with the big bucks are snapping up bargins

the big boys are just shaking the tree to get rid of some more of the little guys

who is doing the buying during this stock sell off, the guys with the big bucks are snapping up bargins

Yes. And the g8 world bank crowd are meeting this weekend to "rewrite the rules of global finance".

The New World Order is here, my friends. All threads in the conspiracy forum should be moved to current events.

Bankers taking over the government? You're soaking in it.

Preety much. Also, they'll just say that they can't print more money because it will lead to runaway inflation. That fallacy has worked on the populace for years and years. :rolleyes: That's why regulation was created!

Preety much. Also, they'll just say that they can't print more money because it will lead to runaway inflation. That fallacy has worked on the populace for years and years. :rolleyes: That's why regulation was created!

But inflation is never a concern when it comes to their fascist agenda items.

Isn't that hilarious? Yes. It is hilarious.

Yes. And the g8 world bank crowd are meeting this weekend to "rewrite the rules of global finance".

The New World Order is here, my friends. All threads in the conspiracy forum should be moved to current events.

Bankers taking over the government? You're soaking in it.

yes, folks, it is time to bend over and they are not going to use any lube this time

This downturn is strictly a monetary phenomenon. We have resources, we're willing to work. The fascist controllers merely suck the money out of the system when they're ready for more people to die.

This downturn is strictly a monetary phenomenon. We have resources, we're willing to work. The fascist controllers merely suck the money out of the system when they're ready for more people to die.

wait until the baby boomers hit the retirement system, think of all that money not doing the big boys any good

money is actually a fiction that we have, mostly all, agreed on

it is all artificial - what we own is a fiction too

we only own it until someone with a big enough stick comes along to take it away

wait until the baby boomers hit the retirement system, think of all that money not doing the big boys any good

money is actually a fiction that we have, mostly all, agreed on

it is all artificial - what we own is a fiction too

we only own it until someone with a big enough stick comes along to take it away

Money is a way to control people and resources in a top down manner. It's primarily a control system.

Money is a way to control people and resources in a top down manner. It's primarily a control system.

i was talking to my shrink today, and he said that a if not all of his patients were in a high anxiety state and felt an acute loss of control in their lives

most people think that they have control of their lives and when they are confronted with the reality that they do not, just about or actually cave in

beware, the sheep are frightened and are ready stampede...where ever the guy on a 'white' horse will lead them

it may be against muslims or anyone that looks like a muslim or arab (ayrab)

well, there are too many people in the world and too many foreigners

keep your firearms ready :eek:

i was talking to my shrink today, and he said that a if not all of his patients were in a high anxiety state and felt an acute loss of control in their lives

most people think that they have control of their lives and when they are confronted with the reality that they do not, just about or actually cave in

beware, the sheep are frightened and are ready stampede...where ever the guy on a 'white' horse will lead them

Yes. The bailout believers are in this category. Idiotic sheeple.

Yeah reality sucks, but I prefer it to the dream state of most of the sheeple.

The credit crunch is a result of there being too much leverage (ie debt) in the system. The crunch itself is a manifestation of the end of that expansion of credit.

Basically, credit works like booze. As long as you can keep drawing on your credit lines, you can keep operating and feel no ill effects. As long as you can keep drinking you can keep feeling euphoric and drunk and numb. In both cases, the longer this goes on, the worse the end of the binge is.

This shit that is going on is the result of a global credit binge which both the population and the banks have been on for the last thirty years. The only way to work this out is to let the entire system that has been built around this system of credit unwind. The events taking place at the moment are the manifestation of this unwinding, and the impossibility of unwinding this credit is what is having these spectacular effects!

The TARP wont work anyway. Nothing will work, other than unwinding the mess, which effectively involves paying back the debts.

People/banks/governments cant/dont want to pay back the debt for a variety of reasons, so what we have is this complete disaster that is unfolding day by day as people default on the debts and push the system ever closer to collapse.

The government cannot bail this out. It is too big. The system will collapse.

Keep your assets in physical cash. Make sure you have a stockpile of food and water. Keep your families close.

That is all I can say on this.

Back