Creepy Joe Biden gets distracted as he rambles in Michigan: "How old are you? Remember, no serious guys until you're 30"

Folks, this thread demonstrates perfectly the reason why a MORAL MAJORITY OF VOTERS will go out and vote, in record numbers to win this presidential race.

People are just sick and tired of the Cruelty Jokes, lack of respect for the office of the presidency, and HATEFUL buffoonery of TRUMP AND ALL OF HIS ASS-KISSING TRUMPTARDS!

Folks, this thread demonstrates perfectly the reason why a MORAL MAJORITY OF VOTERS will go out and vote, in record numbers to win this presidential race.

People are just sick and tired of the Cruelty Jokes, lack of respect for the office of the presidency, and HATEFUL buffoonery of TRUMP AND ALL OF HIS ASS-KISSING TRUMPTARDS!
Not only does this Regime not deserve our respect, it is our duty to attack it....abusers must be dealt with.

I must confess, I AM NOT A PSYCHIATRIST or PSYCHOLOGIST.

But, I am smart enough to know that humans do things for only one of two reasons, or both- in everything they do- or do not do.

They either do, or do not do things, because they either gain some kind of pleasure from it, or they do, or do not do things- to prevent some kind of pain.

In this election, the Republicans are taking pleasure in nominating Trump, and voting for him again. as if to own the DEMOCRATS- AND THE DEMOCRATS ARE VOTING TO PREVENT THE PAIN- THAT WILL SURELY RESULT- IF DONALD TRUMP GETS RE-ELECTED.

Just wanted to make that perfectly clear!

Back