Croatian Moral Collapse

• Thread starter Thread starter alternative
  • Start date Start date
A

alternative

Croatian Moral Collapse

As you know, Croatia is without choice.
Government of the country in which 90 % of banks owners are foreigners, country without land and industry is knocking on NATO's and EU doors.
There is no doubt that express train is waiting for them.
Ticket price: Adriatic sea.

In Croatian media, there is no mention of financial decline and fall of the western civilization.
President George W. Bush is coming to Croatia in April.
Few days ago, whole Croatia has learned that Federal Open Market Committee saved America.
There is no mention of Plunge Protection Team - biggest enemy of free market economy.

There are no explanations why European Central Bank pumps so much virtual money in the markets.
Funny thing is that we have too many explanations of justifying price rise.

As you know, Croatia recognized Kosovo few days ago.
It's very hard to be even nominated for Nobel prize.
I've (Duric Aljosa) done it on Daily Telegraph page:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2008/03/18/ccom118.xml
What prize should we offer for missing headline in Croatian media:
Russia Gold, Currency Reserves Rise to Record $502.1 Billion!
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601095&sid=aL.Z_6rAKAFE&refer=east_europe
Well you see, there is another important information on the same page :
China has the world's biggest currency reserves, totaling $1.5 trillion.

Just imagine the consequences of this never reported headline in Croatia:
A Bankrupt Superpower:
Foreign borrowing is paying US government salaries, perhaps that of the President himself.
The fact of the matter is that the US is bankrupt.
Would you want to hold the debt of a bankrupt country?
The US will never repay the loans.

Conclusion:

Alice in wonderland is a nice story.
DMOZ listing - Nema cenzure (No censorship) is a real horror:
Croatia's SS military force (that's "SS" as in German Nazi SS), the Black Legion.

Serbian Separatism = wrong
croatian separatism = ok

Why? The croats are Islamic (noahide)

I've never met a Croat who was Islamic but I suppose they're around. The ones I knew were Catholics. I used to play junior soccer for a Croatian club here (I'm not Croatian, I'm Anglo-Irish-Australian) and I worked in a couple of outback mining towns that had large Croatian populations.

I met a few Bosnians who were Muslims, you could tell by their names - Mehmed, Ali and so on.

I've never met a Croat who was Islamic but I suppose they're around. The ones I knew were Catholics. I used to play junior soccer for a Croatian club here (I'm not Croatian, I'm Anglo-Irish-Australian) and I worked in a couple of outback mining towns that had large Croatian populations.

I met a few Bosnians who were Muslims, you could tell by their names - Mehmed, Ali and so on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Croatia
Islam in Croatia was introduced by the Muslim Ottoman Empire. The Muslims constitute over 1.3% of the population of Croatia.

The Muslim Ottoman civilization conquered part of Croatia from the 15th to the 19th century and left a deep imprint. Some Croats converted to Islam. The advancement of Ottoman Empire in Europe was stopped on Croatian soil, which could be in this sense regarded as a historical gate of European civilization. Since 1519 Croatia has been known as Antemurale Christianitatis in Western Europe. The name was given by Pope Leo X.

This is the aspect of this whole conflict the architects of the New Noahide World Order fastidiously keep out of the mainstream media. Islam Is more compliant to noahidism than is the christian faith with it's inconvenient deification of jesus. But it's not about theology, not really. It's about whites being christians and thus using christian inconsistency with the one world faith as a reason to kill them.

Last edited:
This is the aspect of this whole conflict the architects of the New Noahide World Order fastidiously keep out of the mainstream media. Islam Is more compliant to noahidism than is the christian faith with it's inconvenient deification of jesus. But it's not about theology, not really. It's about whites being christians and thus using christian inconsistency with the one world faith as a reason to kill them.

No-one was chucking bombs when I was playing soccer with them. Damn fine centre-forward who could kick like a bloody mule but he never chucked a bomb to the best of my knowledge. Mind you, I was in goal at the other end but I still think I would have noticed the explosion.

No-one was chucking bombs when I was playing soccer with them. Damn fine centre-forward who could kick like a bloody mule but he never chucked a bomb to the best of my knowledge. Mind you, I was in goal at the other end but I still think I would have noticed the explosion.

Yes, well, there were some Nazis who were fine footballers as well. :rolleyes:

Yes, well, there were some Nazis who were fine footballers as well. :rolleyes:

What Goering? That fat bastard was usually mistaken for the ball, especially when he leaned over with his fat arse everywhere. If he didn't delight in his poncey light blue (oh I'm sorry Reichsmarschall, you mean "azure") uniforms and wore tan like the regular Nazis you could have stuck a lace in his ringpiece and used him for a football. You're too young to know this but once upon a time footballs/soccerballs weren't white and all sort of Beckhamy, they were made of natural materials.

As for Himmler, the little rat-faced bastard, he had "referee" written all over his face, moreso with those specs, blind bastard couldn't see a free kick if it was showed to him laying dead in the back of a Gestapo car.

Goebbels would have done the off field commentary, they could have been down six nil and he would have made Baghdad Bob look like a bloody Jeremiah (not Wright just the usual type).

As for Hitler. What can I say. A frigging useless manager. Makes Ferguson look good.

But as the Brits used to say when confronted by Germans - "played you away twice, seasons 1914-1918 and 1939-1945 and we still beat you, weak bastards."

England beat Germany in the World Cup in 1966. But that was a win at home :D

What Goering? That fat bastard was usually mistaken for the ball, especially when he leaned over with his fat arse everywhere. If he didn't delight in his poncey light blue (oh I'm sorry Reichsmarschall, you mean "azure") uniforms and wore tan like the regular Nazis you could have stuck a lace in his ringpiece and used him for a football. You're too young to know this but once upon a time footballs/soccerballs weren't white and all sort of Beckhamy, they were made of natural materials.

As for Himmler, the little rat-faced bastard, he had "referee" written all over his face, moreso with those specs, blind bastard couldn't see a free kick if it was showed to him laying dead in the back of a Gestapo car.

Goebbels would have done the off field commentary, they could have been down six nil and he would have made Baghdad Bob look like a bloody Jeremiah (not Wright just the usual type).

As for Hitler. What can I say. A frigging useless manager. Makes Ferguson look good.

But as the Brits used to say when confronted by Germans - "played you away twice, seasons 1914-1918 and 1939-1945 and we still beat you, weak bastards."

England beat Germany in the World Cup in 1966. But that was a win at home :D

Isn't this just a delightful diversion. The trend here is that only purely desert born monotheistic (not blasphemous trinitarian) religions seem to have valid claims to a nation.

Terrorism and Fascism are Tolerated in Croatia

In reality, before its 17 years of independence, Croatia was an independent state only once: between 1941 and 1945 - when it was ruled by a Nazi puppet government.
This is the history that the Croatia of Franjo Tudjman fell back upon, and the same sentiments continue...

Terrorism and Fascism are Tolerated in Croatia

Back