Cruz Mocks Biden Admin for Pushing All Electric Military Vehicles: Hopefully Our Enem

ptif219

Verified User
I guess they put a gas generator in the back of military vehicles since there is no place to find a charger on the battlefield. Cruz is correct Biden is stupid and does not thing ahead

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/cru...ng-stations/?utm_source=home-headline-stories

Senator Ted Cruz mocked Biden’s Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm after she voiced support for the military to convert to an all-electric vehicle fleet.
Cruz’s comments came after Granholm told lawmakers during a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing of the administration’s push for the EV military force.
Senator Joni Ernst inquired as to whether the administration supports the military’s adoption of an “EV fleet by 2030.”
“I do, and I think we can get there, as well,” Granholm replied.
“I do think that reducing our reliance on the volatility of globally traded fossil fuels where we know that global events like the war in Ukraine can jack up prices for people back home… does not contribute to energy security,” she added.President Biden signed an executive order “further embedding environmental justice” into the mission of federal agencies.
The EO “makes clear that the pursuit of environmental justice is a duty of all executive branch agencies and should be incorporated into their missions.”
All well and good for some government departments. The five branches of the military, however?
There once was a time when it was the military’s job to win wars, not worry about the carbon emissions from their M1 Abrams tank.Cruz fired off a snarky tweet as he shared the clip of Granholm saying she supports an all-electric vehicle fleet for our fighting men and women.
“It would be really convenient if the Russians and the Chinese communists would erect charging stations every 100 miles for the Biden EV tank,” he quipped.
I’m thinking army jeeps and the aforementioned M1 Abrams tanks rolling across suspect terrain in foreign lands aren’t going to come anywhere near 100 miles on a full charge.

If we go head to head with the Empire we lose....100%....the question is how long would it take.

Would we last a week?

This is kind of obvious, if you are fighting a war and moving across terrain but can’t charge your vehicle they simply stop.

an all electric vehicle military ensures that the USA loses any conflict, here or abroad, that we find ourselves in the second the enemy launches an EMP attack.

As we look at stuff like this, promotion of crime, our open southern border, that illegals have more privileges than citizens (rights are over) we might remember that Carlin constantly said that the elites hate us.

As we look at stuff like this, promotion of crime, our open southern border, that illegals have more privileges than citizens (rights are over) we might remember that Carlin constantly said that the elites hate us.

Regular people hate you too Chang, or Chong, or whatever the fuck your name is.

This is kind of obvious, if you are fighting a war and moving across terrain but can’t charge your vehicle they simply stop.

Wow. Why didn't the military know that pearl of wisdom? Perhaps you should tell them that. Obviously, they did not know they require charging. ICEs do not require refueling anymore, I guess.

If we go head to head with the Empire we lose....100%....the question is how long would it take.

Would we last a week?

Wow, there’s a new one, “the Empire,” goes along with the “revolution,” “overlords,” “elitists,” “globalists,” “wokists,” and half dozen other useless cliches this one uses whenever he has nothing to offer, “the Empire” did it

Wow. Why didn't the military know that pearl of wisdom? Perhaps you should tell them that. Obviously, they did not know they require charging. ICEs do not require refueling anymore, I guess.

Shhhh, they saw some guy on Fox who was a “military expert” tell them, so that makes them smarter than anyone calling the shots in the military

Back