Cruz Steamrolls Maine

lmao it is mathematically impossible for cruz to get the right delegates. And he'll never win on a second ballot anyway, the GOP hates him almost as much as they hate trump. Trump is what you are going to get. You can't stump the trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/23/politics/maine-republican-delegates-unity-ticket-gop-governor/

He was supposed to only get a slate of supporting delegates equal to the 12/23 delegates he won proportionally to his caucus victory. But, since Trump is so incompetent at this, Cruz just secured 22/23 delegates at the Maine convention. The lone holdout is the Maine governor, who happens to be a Trumptard.

-GOPe

Is this for second ballot again? Or did cruz somehow get more first ballot votes?

Honestly it looks like 1237 is a lock already. Worst i can see him doing is 1150 and with the new polls out of CA it looks like he will sweep it.

Cruz needs to spend time trying to actually win more of the states left instead of the other stuff.

lmao it is mathematically impossible for cruz to get the right delegates. And he'll never win on a second ballot anyway, the GOP hates him almost as much as they hate trump. Trump is what you are going to get. You can't stump the trump.

I'm cool, either way. As long as we don't nominate the Democrat (like we did in 1940), I'll take whoever I can get. Kasich is more electable as it is.

I'm cool, either way. As long as we don't nominate the Democrat (like we did in 1940), I'll take whoever I can get. Kasich is more electable as it is.

What is this Kasich is electable garbage? He would get creamed just like Romney and McCain.

At least Trump would put up a fight. Cruz would run circles around Hillary in a debate.

I am a Cruz guy, but even I have to admit he hasn't done well under the bright lights. He just doesn't have a likable personality. That is unfortunate because I think his politics are strong.

What is this Kasich is electable garbage? He would get creamed just like Romney and McCain.

At least Trump would put up a fight. Cruz would run circles around Hillary in a debate.

I am a Cruz guy, but even I have to admit he hasn't done well under the bright lights. He just doesn't have a likable personality. That is unfortunate because I think his politics are strong.

ehh my main concern is economy and i think trump has cruz sanders and clinton beat hands down there. He is the only one that really encourages wage growth.

Kasich doesn't have to run against Bush and Hastert, and Hillary's unfavorables are only surpassed by Trump. McCain would have easily beaten Gore. Obviously, Romney showed himself to be weak.

That said, it would be fun to see the debate champion light-up Hillary.

Kasich doesn't have to run against Bush and Hastert, and Hillary's unfavorables are only surpassed by Trump. McCain would have easily beaten Gore. Obviously, Romney showed himself to be weak.

That said, it would be fun to see the debate champion light-up Hillary.

except the tide has turned already :( sorry cruz supporters. Maybe trump will send out cruz as a surrogate. Cruz can debate clooney or something.

except the tide has turned already :( sorry cruz supporters. Maybe trump will send out cruz as a surrogate. Cruz can debate clooney or something.

After that spanking at the Maine convention, I'd say Cruz is perfectly positioned to take down the Hillary Donor. Trump probably couldn't even debate Clooney, let alone his old friend, Hillary.

After that spanking at the Maine convention, I'd say Cruz is perfectly positioned to take down the Hillary Donor. Trump probably couldn't even debate Clooney, let alone his old friend, Hillary.

but cruz didnt gain any delegates. The same number of bound delegates are still bound for trump.

Back