CSPAN GOP foolishness

Cypress

Cspan this a.m.:

The cspan reporter asked three New Hampshirites who were attending a GOP presidential forum, what their top issues were.

A frumpy looking, middle aged church lady said terrorism was her top issue. Fair enough. The world is a scary place, for a poorly-dressed, middle aged church shrew.

Two young, college aged kids said their top issue was global warming, and that they wanted aggressive action to address it. They wanted to see which GOP candidate served their interest on this issue.

Now, if global warming was their top issue, WTF were they doing at a GOP forum? They can "search" all they want for a GOP candidate who will implement aggressive action to address global warming - but they ain't gonna find it.

Cspan this a.m.:

The cspan reporter asked three New Hampshirites who were attending a GOP presidential forum, what their top issues were.

A frumpy looking, middle aged church lady said terrorism was her top issue. Fair enough. The world is a scary place, for a poorly-dressed, middle aged church shrew.

Two young, college aged kids said their top issue was global warming, and that they wanted aggressive action to address it. They wanted to see which GOP candidate served their interest on this issue.

Now, if global warming was their top issue, WTF were they doing at a GOP forum? They can "search" all they want for a GOP candidate who will implement aggressive action to address global warming - but they ain't gonna find it.

Maybe they are like some of these kids on the internets, and they believe that the free market is going to take its invisible hand and solve global warming. Who knows.

So, some old lady in New Hampshire is up nights fretting over terrorism? That's nice. Nobody gives a crap about New Hampshire ok? Terrorists are not going to New Hamphire. What a joke.

They think the election is like shareholders voting their stocks.
WAIT! IT IS !!!!!
OHHH NOOO!
We vote and nothing changes....

Maybe they are like some of these kids on the internets, and they believe that the free market is going to take its invisible hand and solve global warming. Who knows.

So, some old lady in New Hampshire is up nights fretting over terrorism? That's nice. Nobody gives a crap about New Hampshire ok? Terrorists are not going to New Hamphire. What a joke.

LOL

For real: that little church lady is more likely to die from poisoned foreign or domestic agricultural products, because we've eviserated food inspections and regulations.

LMAO :p I must have missed that one. I have a love/hate relationship with that show.

Sheesh. I hate whenever people reference the invisible hand like that. The invisible hand doesn't exist, not even Smith believed that. It was something called a "metaphor" that apparently goes over your head, referencing the amazing efficiency and ability to provide of a system most leftists/mercantilists call "chaos".

Sheesh. I hate whenever people reference the invisible hand like that. The invisible hand doesn't exist, not even Smith believed that. It was something called a "metaphor" that apparently goes over your head, referencing the amazing efficiency and ability to provide of a system most leftists/mercantilists call "chaos".

Water, you begin to get on my nerves.

Do not ever explain to me what a metaphor is. And stop being a fool.

I put up with this shit from Doniston because he reminds me of my grandmother who complained about everything, and you learned to just say "you're right grandma, I'll try and do better".

Don't let that give you the idea that I'm that good-humored, because your snarky remarks are not only stupid, they're irritating. And, you're not 80.

I put up with this shit from Doniston because he reminds me of my grandmother who complained about everything, and you learned to just say "you're right grandma, I'll try and do better".
If you didn't post crap, you wouldn't be getting this "SHIT" from Doniston.

Now I'm a bit disappointed, cause it seems that instead of getting "SMART" you are just being sarcastic,

Don't let that give you the idea that I'm that good-humored, because your snarky remarks are not only stupid, they're irritating. And, you're not 80.

Neither am I, but many of us who have attained some age, have also gained the "SMARTS" to realize that youth makes mistakes that can only be remedied by getting older, and wiser. Apparently you haven't yet reached that point.

If you didn't post crap, you wouldn't be getting this "SHIT" from Doniston.

Now I'm a bit disappointed, cause it seems that instead of getting "SMART" you are just being sarcastic,

Neither am I, but many of us who have attained some age, have also gained the "SMARTS" to realize that youth makes mistakes that can only be remedied by getting older, and wiser. Apparently you haven't yet reached that point.

You're right Doniston. I'll try and do better.

Darla should we tell him that in reality there are only 3 people on this board ?
well 4 counting Doniston.

LOL! I used to tell people that on my old board. They were always, oh this one is that one, and blah blah blah. So I used to say that actually, I was everybody, and this was my private playground, and I really had no idea how they slipped in.

I may as well be, Darla ;)

LOL, this new rumor is hilarous. Yes. Darla and I are one in the same. Doniston and BB are geniuses. You've cracked the code. Give yourselves a cookie.

Back