Daily dose of LOLPalin

Blackflag

Seriously conservatives? This was the fuckin best you had to offer the country?

She can't name a single newspaper or magazine she reads and she stumbles over the question like an idiot.

More alarming is that she can't think on her feet and make something up.

Couric - What newspapers or magazines do you read?
Palin - Um all of them uhh

LOL

I think she's telling the truth. She reads all newspapers and magazines but the state of journalism is in such poor shape that the result of reading all newspapers and magazines is a state of complete cluelessness and an inability to form complete, coherent sentences.

Last edited:
I think she was being overly defensive. Alaskans believe that the rest of the US thinks they are all backwater hicks that only read duck hunting mags and playboy.

Instead of just saying, TIME, US World Report, etc. she seemed to take it as an attack directly on Alaska.

And, yes, I thought it was funny.

You left out the NRA and gun magazines Damo.

Yep, I get American Hunter (an NRA mag) and Outdoor Life and read them from cover to cover, starting with the "Armed Citizens" part of AH. Love them both and don't really care who knows I read them. Also importantly, these are not the only publications that I read. :)

Yep, I get American Hunter (an NRA mag) and Outdoor Life and read them from cover to cover, starting with the "Armed Citizens" part of AH. Love them both and don't really care who knows I read them. Also importantly, these are not the only publications that I read. :)

yeah I read the hunting and gun mags when I run accross one as well.
I do avoid the NRA mag though.
Too radically right for me.

I do not currently subscribe to any mags.
I get one from the league of KY sportsmen and one from my electric coop as a side effect of my membership though.

I find a lot of useful info in AH when they focus on game in America. I just skip over the African Safari articles like I skip over any politically charged opinion pieces as well. I did look at the election guide for this season put out by the NRA. In the races that they mentioned the people they supported were split as to republican/democrat 55/45. They are, however, one issue oriented.

yeah I read the hunting and gun mags when I run accross one as well.
I do avoid the NRA mag though.
Too radically right for me.

I do not currently subscribe to any mags.
I get one from the league of KY sportsmen and one from my electric coop as a side effect of my membership though.
American Rifleman magazine is really good magazine. And the NRA has taught more kids how to safely and properly shoot and maintain a firearm than just about anyone but the BSA.

They will just wire her up for the debate like they did Shrub.

I think we have a pretty good idea of S.P.'s style now. Watch it change during the debates. Watch what happens when she has a coach in her ear. She'll be as smart as Rove can make her.

American Rifleman magazine is really good magazine. And the NRA has taught more kids how to safely and properly shoot and maintain a firearm than just about anyone but the BSA.

Do the Boy Scouts still teach marksmanship & firearm safety?

I just thought that a lot of troops would have no access to firearms. That and its politically incorrect to shoot these days.

Back