DailyWire (Ben Shapiro group) deplatforms Uppity Black Candace Owens

Stands to reason this would happen, she wasn't supporting the Israeli propaganda like the rest in the mainstream media, she had to go. The good news is that the mainstream media's gotten pretty flat. I honestly can't name a single mainstream media personality, but I can think of 3 who've left it or been booted from it- Kim Iverson, Tucker Carlson and now Candace Owens.

Stands to reason this would happen, she wasn't supporting the Israeli propaganda like the rest in the mainstream media, she had to go. The good news is that the mainstream media's gotten pretty flat. I honestly can't name a single mainstream media personality, but I can think of 3 who've left it or been booted from it- Kim Iverson, Tucker Carlson and now Candace Owens.

yep.

Uppity? Well, aren't you special. Do us a favor, next time when a black person gets uppity make sure to tell them that's what they are doing. Let us know how it turns out.

BOMBSHELL LEAK: CANDACE OWENS WAS FIRED FOR SAYING "CHRIST IS KING"

Four Daily Wire employees, all Christians, have approached me (their identities will remain anonymous for safety reasons) and leaked information about an "Impromptu Town Hall" that Jeremy Boreing (CEO of Daily Wire) hosted on the day of Candace's firing.

Jeremy Boreing sent an email to all Daily Wire employees inviting them to an "Impromptu Town Hall" in Candace Owens' studio.

The Town Hall was led by Boreing, with Andrew Klavan repeating many of the corporate talking points on his show the next day.

The four employees told me that the Town Hall attempted to BRAINWASH the employees present into believing that Candace was, in fact, an antisemite.

They view it as an extreme form of damage control to scare and prevent employees from speaking out against Owens' firing later that day.

"The feeling was that they didn't just want her gone, they wanted everyone to hate her like Ben does."

"It was straight up propaganda."

These subjects were brought up during the Town Hall:

- Candace's repeated use of "Christ is King" was deemed antisemitic, dating back to November when a meeting with Ben Shapiro was leaked. In the meeting, he badmouthed Owens for not being overtly Pro-Israel.

- A clip of Nick Fuentes chanting "Christ is king" was played. This expression made Shapiro particularly angry, and since Fuentes is deemed an antisemite by the ADL, it was used to suggest Owens was an antisemite by association.

- A clip from Owens on Fresh & Fit was played where a "ka-ching" sound effect was heard in the background; this was an attempt to associate her with the stereotype that Jews love money.

The employees also told me that Ben had been bitter in his attitude towards Candace, as her show was outperforming Ben's and was much better received.

Some employees are planning a lawsuit against The Daily Wire, feeling intimidated and threatened by the meeting, and also because of what they believe is an attack on Christianity at the company.

They felt the phrase "Christ is King" was seriously deemed to be antisemitic by Boreing, Klavan, and Ben. It was Candace's repeated use of the phrase, along with her not being overtly Pro-Israel, that ultimately led to her firing.

After hearing this, no Christian, or anyone with genuine morals, should have a Daily Wire subscription or support the company in any way, shape, or form.

It is clear that Christianity is under attack at The Daily Wire, with Christian employees feeling so intimidated that they are actually consulting their lawyers.

This is totally unacceptable and must not be supported.

Candace Owens did nothing wrong.

---------------------------------------

I spent a couple of years on the fence about Candace...when I came off I was on her side.

Candace Owens dared to drift too far away from the Daily Wire "approved viewpoint" re: Israel, so she got fired for it.

Now, the insufferably smug and whiny "facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro refuses to be honest about that truth, as well as the unspoken truth that the "Conservative Inc." media are just as fine with this sort of "approved speech only" cancel culture as Democrats are..... That's just how "Republicans" like Ben Shapiro roll........

Yup, such "Republicans" are no different than Democrats are regarding "approved speech only" cancel culture.

For Ben "facts don't care about your feelings" Shapiro, anyone who dares to even ever so slightly criticize the "Israel is perfect in every way" viewpoint, or the "USA must regularly fund Israel" viewpoint, is an "antisemite".

It seems to be Baby Ben's favorite label to mindlessly thrust upon anyone who hurts his wuddle feelers.

So, are you breaking up with Ben or Candace? It’s hilarious when MAGATs fight.
I can't say that I like either one of them, but I especially can't stand Ben Shapiro (and I can't believe that I actually liked him at one point in time).

Especially nowadays, I find Ben Shapiro to be completely insufferable.

Where did I say that? I don't watch crap like that. I merely pointed out that it had to hurt Shapiro's feelings to get less views than the hired help.
And I was simply asking a question…Donna Summer, goat, simmer down now.

Back