Dallas Defense should be nickname "Toast"

Sun Devil

Death and Taxes
I've been a Cowboys fan since Emmitt Smith played at UF (between 1988-1989) and I have to say that I've seen far too many Cowboys seasons where I realize the Cowboys glory days may be over. I mean, let's be real, fans ought to not be owners or make team decisions anyway since many of us think with our hearts instead of being rational. I knew the Cowboy glory days were over when Emmitt the great left the Boys for Arizona (2004), and Troy Aikman before him (2000). I have to say after watching Drew Brees throw for 392 yards and getting 4 touchdowns I am sick and tired of Dallas' secondary getting burned. I thought since Dallas switched to the 4-3 and making adjustments to their defense and Dallas still manages to give up the booty! I need butter for the Dallas defense cause they are toast...

They should have kept Rob Ryan. Anyway, Brees was having a particularly good evening, regardless of who was in front of him. The real issue wasn't your defense, but Romo not being able to sustain drives and thus keeping your defense on the field.

They fired the wrong coach, jerry needed a scapegoat.
He prob walks all over the ginger in offensive meetings.
No way rob lets him in the door.

They fired the wrong coach, jerry needed a scapegoat.
He prob walks all over the ginger in offensive meetings.
No way rob lets him in the door.

You talking about Jimmy Johnson? If so, you're right. It seems after Jimmy the Cowboys went downhill....

They should have kept Rob Ryan. Anyway, Brees was having a particularly good evening, regardless of who was in front of him. The real issue wasn't your defense, but Romo not being able to sustain drives and thus keeping your defense on the field.

Agreed.

Not taking anything away from the saints because they are doing decent this year but our defense gets exposed every game. Bryant only had one freggin reception and Ware wasn't playing 100%. Both our DB's were hurt at an already spread thin secondary.

I've been a Cowboys fan since Emmitt Smith played at UF (between 1988-1989) and I have to say that I've seen far too many Cowboys seasons where I realize the Cowboys glory days may be over. I mean, let's be real, fans ought to not be owners or make team decisions anyway since many of us think with our hearts instead of being rational. I knew the Cowboy glory days were over when Emmitt the great left the Boys for Arizona (2004), and Troy Aikman before him (2000). I have to say after watching Drew Brees throw for 392 yards and getting 4 touchdowns I am sick and tired of Dallas' secondary getting burned. I thought since Dallas switched to the 4-3 and making adjustments to their defense and Dallas still manages to give up the booty! I need butter for the Dallas defense cause they are toast...

Come and join Steeler Nation, Sun Devil. We have a big tent!

As long as people keep being retarded and calling the Cowgirls "America's Team," I will not be sad to watch them lose. A much more accurate team for that distinction would be GB, Pit, or NE. Perhaps even a heartland team like KC. It certainly does not go to a team that plays its home games south of the Mason-Dixon line!

As long as people keep being retarded and calling the Cowgirls "America's Team," I will not be sad to watch them lose. A much more accurate team for that distinction would be GB, Pit, or NE. Perhaps even a heartland team like KC. It certainly does not go to a team that plays its home games south of the Mason-Dixon line!

People are still on that?

That moniker has been going on since I was a kid....Come on man! KC? KC is now having a good season...Cowboys have history in the NFL...KC is no where close to Dallas

They were an elite team in the 60s and early 70s, but yeah, my mention of them is because KC pretty much epitomizes the American heartland. Chiefs are also my favorite AFC team. :D

I am a Dallas fan no matter what. I remember being mad when Jerry bought them and fired Mr. Landry. I remember not liking Jimmy leaving and not being really excited about Barry getting hired ... even though I like Barry I didn't think that would work. I don't like the way our defense or offense has been the past 10 - 15 years. But come Sunday week, I'll be there to watch as much as I can and cheer and gripe. I am a Dallas fan no matter what.

NE America's team ... Pfffft... Gag a maggot off a gut wagon...

The Patriots are America's most popular NFL team ... In China... LOL

http://nesn.com/2012/07/new-england-patriots-are-most-popular-team-in-china-according-to-poll/

Back