'Damn shameful': J.D. Vance met with uproar as questionable speech claims debunked

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
Sen. J.D. Vance, the Ohio Republican former President Donald Trump has picked as his running mate, was shamed this week for the questionable claim that undocumented immigrants caused his mother's addiction to drugs.

An X community note was added Wednesday to a Vance 2022 campaign ad called "Are you a racist?" in which he suggested undocumented people were the lone source of the narcotics that took over his mother's life.

"I nearly lost my mother to the poison coming across our border," Vance says. "Joe Biden's open border is killing Ohioans with more illegal drugs and more Democrat voters pouring into this country."

It's that context referenced in this week's Community Note, which reads, "Vance’s mother utilized her position as a nurse to steal prescribed medication from her patients, not because of undocumented immigrants."

And it was that context that outraged X users who viewed the ad and challenged its message.

"Damn shameful," replied X user @AspieJames.

@AspieJames....and rawstory?... Priceless...;)
( "I nearly lost my mother to the poison coming across our border," Vance says. "Joe Biden's open border is killing Ohioans with more illegal drugs and more Democrat voters pouring into this country." Reading is essential...)
Challenge away...did he say "lone source"?

@AspieJames....and rawstory?... Priceless...;)
( "I nearly lost my mother to the poison coming across our border," Vance says. "Joe Biden's open border is killing Ohioans with more illegal drugs and more Democrat voters pouring into this country." Reading is essential...)
Challenge away...
Yes it is. "Vance’s mother utilized her position as a nurse to steal prescribed medication from her patients, not because of undocumented immigrants."

Yes it is. "Vance’s mother utilized her position as a nurse to steal prescribed medication from her patients, not because of undocumented immigrants."
You didn't read what he actually said...apparently, AspieJdidn't either... Nice try, though...

You didn't read what he actually said...apparently, AspieJdidn't either...
"I nearly lost my mother to the poison coming across our border," Vance says.

Tell us how a nurse stealing drugs to get high is from undocumented people coming over the border. Go on

Back