DamnYankee Banned - 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Personal Information Violations

Posted the full name of a member here
Managed to sleuth and find a family photo, downloaded it, uploaded it to his own private hosting space, and then posted the picture here.

wait a minute, according to darla, howey and the gang the mods are just a bunch of righties who let righties get away with everything

:whoa:

wait a minute, according to darla, howey and the gang the mods are just a bunch of righties who let righties get away with everything

:whoa:

I am the last person to ever say that about the mods here, you liar. You are nothing but a pathological liar, and a freak. I think you were picked on as a child a lot and were an outcast. Normally I would feel sorry for that, but in your case, I really seriously don't.

You're a freak.

i never demanded your personal info coward

i simply suggested you walk the walk. you have no problem with gun owners personal information being published, yet, you won't post your own, despite claiming that you have already done so.

and we can all see that once AGAIN, howey is trying to ban another member. stop moderating this forum dopey.

i simply suggested you walk the walk. you have no problem with gun owners personal information being published, yet, you won't post your own, despite claiming that you have already done so.

and we can all see that once AGAIN, howey is trying to ban another member. stop moderating this forum dopey.

Didn't Howard say he didn't care, if it was posted?

no one said howey reported anything. and DY would be banned over the personal info whether someone reported it or not.

no one said howey reported anything. and DY would be banned over the personal info whether someone reported it or not.

And yet, Howie had no problem with it.
Like I told you, everything you want to know is on my forum, blog, Facebook page, Twitter account, and two national websites I write for. You have a decided interest in my personal information, quit stalking me

So how can you be sure the picture contained anything to do with Howie?

I am the last person to ever say that about the mods here, you liar. You are nothing but a pathological liar, and a freak. I think you were picked on as a child a lot and were an outcast. Normally I would feel sorry for that, but in your case, I really seriously don't.

You're a freak.

I think you are one of his obsessions, OCD

But I thought that Liberals didn't mind if personal information was posted, for public view, as long as it was acquired through legal means. :palm:

You're a freak.

He is still being picked on as a child ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back