Damo III

Damo,

I really wanted this for Christmas.

I mean, I really had my heart set on this bag. I have been thinking about it a lot...you know, sexually? Sort of. So anyway, in a typical fuckup, I got this one instead.

I have to tell you the pics don't do the first one justice. It is a beautifully simplistic and classically chic bag made out of the most beautiful leather.

So, should I buy it for myself, or should I refuse to buy it for myself out of spite? And whom would I be spiting?

Thank you,

Darla

I'd go for it, trade in the other one and "upgrade"... If a dude bought you the other one, they'll never notice the difference and if a lady did they'll think you still have it and are using this one.

I'd go for it, trade in the other one and "upgrade"... If a dude bought you the other one, they'll never notice the difference and if a lady did they'll think you still have it and are using this one.

That's what I figured - he'll never even notice! Okay thanks! Good job!

Today is Soc's birthday. Pretty disgusting that none of his fellow mods could be bothered to put up a happy birthday to him. I wonder if he is going to quit now. I wouldn't blame him. If I was a mod and you guys ignored my birthday, there'd be hell to pay.

That's what I figured - he'll never even notice! Okay thanks! Good job!

Honestly, they NEVER notice. True story, last March I bought new lamps for our nightstands and the big kahuna still hasn't noticed the change.

I guess this is better than too much noticing, though.

Honestly, they NEVER notice. True story, last March I bought new lamps for our nightstands and the big kahuna still hasn't noticed the change.

I guess this is better than too much noticing, though.

you are leaving out one other possibility, we notice, but don't feel it's worth the effort to go:

"HEY WOW, NEW LAMPS! oooh my god, these lamps are so great, i really love lamps, they really bring the room together, super fabulous!"

Today is Soc's birthday. Pretty disgusting that none of his fellow mods could be bothered to put up a happy birthday to him. I wonder if he is going to quit now. I wouldn't blame him. If I was a mod and you guys ignored my birthday, there'd be hell to pay.

What's the tab; because I would gladly pay it, if it meant you would leave. :D

Happy Birthday Soc!

you are leaving out one other possibility, we notice, but don't feel it's worth the effort to go:

"HEY WOW, NEW LAMPS! oooh my god, these lamps are so great, i really love lamps, they really bring the room together, super fabulous!"

Well, you should because then you get laid!

Back