Damo IV: The Resurrection

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Yes ladies and gentlemen, the writers have gotten ahold of these horror threads, and aren't about to stop milking the public anytime soon. We've already gotten to subtitles! Meanwhile, long lost posters such as Poet and Alias have resurrected, and are running amok.

Damo, are you proud of not having smote the horror back in number I, and are now doomed for shitty moderation for at least three more sequels, before someone impales you with a cyber spear?

Yes ladies and gentlemen, the writers have gotten ahold of these horror threads, and aren't about to stop milking the public anytime soon. We've already gotten to subtitles! Meanwhile, long lost posters such as Poet and Alias have resurrected, and are running amok.

Damo, are you proud of not having smote the horror back in number I, and are now doomed for shitty moderation for at least three more sequels, before someone impales you with a cyber spear?

Well and truly. What we need now is a thread that doesn't even fit the mold of the other ones thrown randomly into the mix. It should involve kids watching TV.

image.php

Two thumbs up, raves the Dixie Times! The most compelling and riveting episode in the saga, with word-class usage of the word "smote!" Not often does a sequel live up to it's predecessors, but Damo IV delivers! Must see!

Back