Damo v grind pats v Broncos

that f.alg comes home on every casket ,screw the nfl. i do not care who you are if you watch the nfl you are a sellout.

Well if the Bengals beat da Broncos what chance do they have against the Cheatriots?

dude I had clevland the other day vs. the jags and I was covering the spread until the last bullshit play that I knew was coming, I knew 100% browns were going to fuck it up and do something stupid and the next thing you know the football is going 20 yards in the opposite direction and the jags are poucing on it for a garbage time touchdown :(

dude I had clevland the other day vs. the jags and I was covering the spread until the last bullshit play that I knew was coming, I knew 100% browns were going to fuck it up and do something stupid and the next thing you know the football is going 20 yards in the opposite direction and the jags are poucing on it for a garbage time touchdown :(
Bet you won’t make that mistake again. LOL

I could not care any less. I haven't watched a game of football all season. And it is likely the Broncos will lose considering their QB and coaching issues.

Denver is horrific this season. Don't get too excited, Grind.

Also, Chiefs and Broncos are rivals, so, Rana should be rooting Patriots...

Is there a dumber team than the Cincinnati Bungles? The collective IQ of whichever 11 players they trot onto the field at any given moment can't possibly reach triple digits.

Back