DAMO, whats up with Tibet?

Who is calling for the Dali Lama to step down and why?
The Dalai Lama stated that Tibet was now part of China and told his followers to accept it. These people don't want to accept it. Since his incarnations are the government of Tibet, when it isn't subjugated to China, it is like surrender and they are having a hard time accepting it.

The Dalai Lama stated that Tibet was now part of China and told his followers to accept it. These people don't want to accept it. Since his incarnations are the government of Tibet, when it isn't subjugated to China, it is like surrender and they are having a hard time accepting it.

Ahh, that is very interesting. In a spiritual sense they will never be subjected to China. One day in a physical sense they will no longer be subjected to China.

Ahh, that is very interesting. In a spiritual sense they will never be subjected to China. One day in a physical sense they will no longer be subjected to China.

I hope you're right. But the council on foreign relations strategy of regionalism dictates that they will be allowed to run their section of the world as they see fit.

We should boycott the olympics, and cut ties with the nation of china over this matter, but seeing how their willingness to enslave and brutalize is key in reducing all mankind to slavery trying to compete with it, we probably won't.

I hope you're right. But the council on foreign relations strategy of regionalism dictates that they will be allowed to run their section of the world as they see fit.

We should boycott the olympics, and cut ties with the nation of china over this matter, but seeing how their willingness to enslave and brutalize is key in reducing all mankind to slavery trying to compete with it, we probably won't.

The Democrats pushed for years to deny China Most Favored Trading Nation status, but the republicans have insisted on keeping the door open as wide as possable. Money is king!

The Democrats pushed for years to deny China Most Favored Trading Nation status, but the republicans have insisted on keeping the door open as wide as possable. Money is king!
Do you believe that it will change under Obama or Hillary?

Typical "they do it too" propagandist bullshit line.
Rubbish. I did not tell him to vote for the other side. I asked him a question as he stated the Ds were all good on this one. I wanted to know if he was delusional.

There is a very high likelihood that I will vote Libertarian in this election as I did in the last. I don't much like the way things are going and these two parties are pretty much a Hydra.

Jarod, Tibet is never going to be free. Maybe one day China will be democratic, I doubt it, but Tibet won't be free within either of our lifetimes, and no single rebellion is going to free them. It will have to be something utterly world changing.

I know the Chinese are trying very hard to destroy the Tibetian nationality. They're pumping in a multitude of Chinese people (being that the Chinese are so much more populous than Tibetians, this isn't difficult) from the east in an attempt to force the Tibetians into minority status or into forced integration.

I know the Chinese are trying very hard to destroy the Tibetian nationality. They're pumping in a multitude of Chinese people (being that the Chinese are so much more populous than Tibetians, this isn't difficult) from the east in an attempt to force the Tibetians into minority status or into forced integration.

Kinda like Mexico is doing with us right now ?

Back