Damo

Cancel7

Banned
When rob used that word in a thread title I thought that allowing the community of posters to correct the situation was fine. It worked. It would work with regular posters.

Why would anyone think that allowing an obvious troll, the shit off of someone else’s site who has probably been banned in a lot of places, to come here and post nothing but this obscene, upsetting, hate, be OK?

It’s not Ok. I don’t give a flying fig about Grind’s feelings about “the banned”. This person is here to shit all over your board, and for that reason only.

Let them, and you’ll end up with a cesspool.

When rob used that word in a thread title I thought that allowing the community of posters to correct the situation was fine. It worked. It would work with regular posters.

Why would anyone think that allowing an obvious troll, the shit off of someone else’s site who has probably been banned in a lot of places, to come here and post nothing but this obscene, upsetting, hate, be OK?

It’s not Ok. I don’t give a flying fig about Grind’s feelings about “the banned”. This person is here to shit all over your board, and for that reason only.

Let them, and you’ll end up with a cesspool.

so you're one of those who feel you can best determine what others should say? your upset at me using a word? you need to get a life, nigger lover.

I agree with Darla.

If you don't control the trolls the site will go down as have many other sites gone down.

Personally, I have no interest in posting on a site that encourages the cult of trolls.

You have a lot of good posters here, your interests should be with them, not trolls .. in my opinion.

I agree with Darla.

If you don't control the trolls the site will go down as have many other sites gone down.

Personally, I have no interest in posting on a site that encourages the cult of trolls.

You have a lot of good posters here, your interests should be with them, not trolls .. in my opinion.

Dude is gone. I'll watch for any attempt at a return.

Honestly, as I said in another thread. I don't want to have to wade through this to find somebody I want to talk to.

Well Damo................

If you are serious and want to send a message about abusing free speech and all...why don't you delete all postings/ threads started by this poster which includes all responses...I can on my board...and would if I felt this type of posting went over the line!

Yep, good move indeed. For what it's worth I don't see it as being censorious to remove an obviously unwell individual who gets their kicks out of being outrageous in a forum populated by functioning adults. Think of it as taking out the garbage, smelly job but got to be done.

I agree with Darla.

Though some, not you, are quick to label 'troll' or another derogatory term to make said poster irrelevant. I've been so victimized, though no one has been able to cite why.

Desh and I had some issues at another site, anyone that followed that soap opera knows the lay of the land. Notice we now are both 'friends' I accepted her offer and agree that we can get along, though it doesn't change what has gone before.

If you are serious and want to send a message about abusing free speech and all...why don't you delete all postings/ threads started by this poster which includes all responses...I can on my board...and would if I felt this type of posting went over the line!

It is impossible to abuse free speech.

Though some, not you, are quick to label 'troll' or another derogatory term to make said poster irrelevant. I've been so victimized, though no one has been able to cite why.

Desh and I had some issues at another site, anyone that followed that soap opera knows the lay of the land. Notice we now are both 'friends' I accepted her offer and agree that we can get along, though it doesn't change what has gone before.

We don't ban serious people here because of political opinions.

No matter how ridiculous. ;)

thYep.gif

:clink:

Back