Damo

ib1yysguy

Can you prove LittleAcorn isn't a spambot? He's never posted anything but links to stories - not so much as a response to anything on any of his own threads. My guess - he's an automated postbot.

Its posting privileges should be removed.

Little A actually used to respond when people would respond to he/she/its threads, but the responses were very poor; kind of child-like, and always with some annoying emoticon.

I think he/she/it actually had an epiphany, and realized that they were not good at engaging others in an off the cuff kind of way. So all he/she/it does is start threads with links and disappear now.

Onceler:

"....the responses were very poor; kind of child-like, and always with some annoying emoticon."

Yeah, but how is that different from just about all the other Cons who post here? Those are exactly the kind of posts Battleborne, Superfreak, Meme, Toby, Dilloduck, Indisputable, et al. generally put up.

Can you prove LittleAcorn isn't a spambot? He's never posted anything but links to stories - not so much as a response to anything on any of his own threads. My guess - he's an automated postbot.

Its posting privileges should be removed.

OMG you're such a dork. Like someone would take the time to create a bot for this site. LOL you're delusional. Get help.

Back