Damo

ib1yysguy

Please upgrade your search function to be like FP.com. Thanks.

PS.
The goose has flown and your check is in the mail.

Wha?

I added the google search so that people can get better results, but there is no upgrade to make it like fp.com

The google search doesn't allow you to bring it down to posts posted specifically by a specified single poster who said a specific string $. That would make sorting through the hundreds of results must easier. It's impossible to take Dixie with quotes i remember specifically he has.

Also, what ever happened to the time limit on editing?

It's not obvious?

Mainly, I want to prevent Dixie from going into the past and erasing his most vitriolic comments and facilitate his recent piece-meal flip-flop on just about every issue. The record of what someone says is part of what makes this board fun. For instance:

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=13834

That link used to contain a wonderful thread including me owning Dixie with his own words. It as the, "so what you're saying is..." thread.

Seriously dude, you need a life. I feel sorry for you... at your young age you worry about what a retard from the south thinks rather than worry about getting laid.

Seriously dude, you need a life. I feel sorry for you... at your young age you worry about what a retard from the south thinks rather than worry about getting laid.

I don't need to worry about getting laid. I have a long-term girlfriend. When I'm board, I like to harass Dixie.

The voice of history, which is often little more than the organ of hatred or flattery, reproaches me with a proud abuse of the rights of conquet.

Time to bring the reins of history back into the hands of man.

1bi "wise" (LOL) guy, the site is different now.

The format's changed. It's not like Dixie went back and edited that thread.

yys? LOLOLOL

ib1???guy

The universe had no beginning.

You have no idea of what you speak.

If you want to run around claiming to be a champion of the scientific method, then you should do such.

The Universe as having no beginning, no end, or the universe as timeless are not scientific testable theories either.

Besides, it doesn't help your case either way.

Back