Damo

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
How do I change my member status from Senior Member? I wanted it to say something else but its not coming up.

UserCP -> Edit Profile -> type it in "Customer User Title" hit "Save changes".

There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.

<< that's what I get

There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.

<< that's what I get
This is the main screen of your User CP. If you had "subscribed" to threads so you could be notified if people posted in them they would have shown there. Basically when you make the change it brings you to the main User CP screen.

The server went down, again, but it damaged the database. Everything should be working.

Thanks,

Damocles

Yeah. I was panicking for a bit....

I am happy with the speed of these servers, not so happy with their longevity.

Yeah. I was panicking for a bit....

I am happy with the speed of these servers, not so happy with their longevity.

I know. I sent you an email complaining, but that's when it first happened and it looked like the usual error message. Then I felt bad I sent it, because it started looking like something catastrophic might have occurred.

I know. I sent you an email complaining, but that's when it first happened and it looked like the usual error message. Then I felt bad I sent it, because it started looking like something catastrophic might have occurred.
Well, I had my server company run a repair on the database. It took a few minutes but then it was right up.

First I had to convince them there was a problem caused by their server going down for a few minutes. They kept not logging into the site and kept saying, "It's loading fine!" I said,

Use the account I set up for you!

They said, "I ran the repair, now it is working!"

They were right the second time.

:D

Back