Damo

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
how do you do strike throughs on the board. I thought they were S's or STRIKE's.

<s>strike</s>

I have a plug-in for firefox that puts BB code around that stuff automatically, but in the menu, it has a place for HTML, and XML strikes, but not BB code strikes. Odd. Maybe it's a new feature, or something, Damo?

It is the s and the /s between boxes instead of html tags <s> <- that is html tags, the BB code is the boxes. It is just on this site it appears that the strike code doesn't work at all. It isn't even shown in the FAQ for working. I'll check settings and see if I can make it available.

There is a place I can turn on/off the BB Code, but the strike is not an option that I can set.

LOL. Yeah, duly noted. "strike" option in the next upgrade or I'm going phpbbppbpbpb or whatever that is that the other site uses.

No, I won't do that because when the ad trolls hit they always try to use html tags.

Ever hear of no, Watermark?

If you notice, I added the feature she was asking about.

You said there was no possible way to add only a part of the HTML code. I noticed it while I was searching the index, and I now have knowledge that that was blatantly untrue. It's not only this one thing, it happens all the fucking time.

Yet more idiocy. I could stand you being stupid if you didn't arrogantly act like you know everything there is to know about everything, you pretentious little fuck.

Last edited:
I don't really care about this. I just had to one-up you.

You still use lies to win arguments all the time though.
You use dreams to pretend you are knowledgeable about things which are evident you know nothing.

You can't use those filters on this software without significant modifications.

Back