Damo

cawacko

Maybe because you run this site, I'm not sure, but why do you take all this heat from posters about the war?

In 2004 you voted for the Libertairan Candidate who would not have escalated the war. He would have ended it (regardless of the consequences of course).

However you have people on this board who voted for John Kerry and John Kerry wanted to have more trooops on the ground in Iraq than George W. The surge before the surge if you will.

Yet it seems the Kerry voters here try to make you out to be the 'war monger' if you will.

I've been wrong many times before and could be wrong here but the irony doesn't pass me.

"In 2004 you voted for the Libertairan Candidate who would not have escalated the war. He would have ended it (regardless of the consequences of course). "

Yeah - if only the Libertarian Candidate had won. It was sooooooooo close, too!

"In 2004 you voted for the Libertairan Candidate who would not have escalated the war. He would have ended it (regardless of the consequences of course). "

Yeah - if only the Libertarian Candidate had won. It was sooooooooo close, too!
When the choice is between two people who love the War Powers Act, one because it gives him a convenient "excuse" for voting for a war, the other because it gives him the power but spreads the responsibility...

Why do I? Because I do regulate much of what I say, not because I own the site, because I always do. I'd rather people accuse me of something that I am not than become something that I don't want to be.

Back