Day 30 & one policy from Heels Up Harris

Lionfish

Pocket lint
Contributor
Great news, Heels Up admits,

"Bread now cost 50% more"
"Hamburger now cost 50% more"
'When I am president, I will bring down costs and give you money for a down payment on a house'

Perhaps she has been too busy fixing the border to do it over the past three and a half years.

'When I am president, I will bring down costs and give you money for a down payment on a house'

Perhaps she has been too busy fixing the border to do it over the past three and a half years.
That must be it...;) Our very liberal little community is quite confused about why she's lying so much about what she's "going to do"...

The Biden/Harris Administration has already done enough to harm hard working Americans.

Out of control inflation, borders, crime and wars, all thanks to these loons in the White House.

Drives the cost of a new home up by 150K then doubles the cost of a mortgage from 2.75% to 6.5% and wants to give you 25K of other people's money. We don't need Kamala's leadership.

1723915562412-png.1620815

Back