Day 32 and nothing from Heels Up Harris

th

' When one's enemies are condemning themselves- do not interfere '

The more rope you give Trump, the more likely he is to hang himself.
The receptionist at a call center has made a few posts questioning "Where was /is Trump?
Maybe Trump is playing rope-a-dope and letting Heels Up do all the talking. So far, the only economic policy we have heard is she wants to:
1. add 25% to the corporate take rate which will raise the cost of goods and services for every family in America.
2. Take control of the drug patents so the government will be able to lower drug prices. That ought to do a lot for new drug development.
3. Have the government control food prices because it works so well in Cuba and Venezuela.

The receptionist at a call center has made a few posts questioning "Where was /is Trump?
Maybe Trump is playing rope-a-dope and letting Heels Up do all the talking. So far, the only economic policy we have heard is she wants to:
1. add 25% to the corporate take rate which will raise the cost of goods and services for every family in America.
2. Take control of the drug patents so the government will be able to lower drug prices. That ought to do a lot for new drug development.
3. Have the government control food prices because it works so well in Cuba and Venezuela.
Not only are you a moron Klingon - you're also manic-depressive.
How's your love -life ?

Haw, haw............................................haw.

Not only are you a moron Klingon - you're also manic-depressive.
How's your love -life ?

Haw, haw............................................haw.
Actually, I am laughing as the Hamas leaders are getting picked off one by one.

Haw, haw............................................haw, Haw, haw............................................haw ,Haw, haw............................................haw.Haw, haw............................................haw.

FAFO

Actually, I am laughing as the Hamas leaders are getting picked off one by one.

Haw, haw............................................haw, Haw, haw............................................haw ,Haw, haw............................................haw.Haw, haw............................................haw.

FAFO
Only two billion left. You have a face-ache to look forward to.

Haw, haw............................................................haw.

Would you rather she go infront of the microphone and lie her ass promising “the greatest in history” this “greatest in history” that, or, do an interview with an infotainment pimp answering orchestrated questions?

Love yesterday’s addition, Harris now against “cracking,” which he repeated half dozen times

Would you rather she go infront of the microphone and lie her ass promising “the greatest in history” this “greatest in history” that, or, do an interview with an infotainment pimp answering orchestrated questions?

Love yesterday’s addition, Harris now against “cracking,” which he repeated half dozen times
Poor anchovies, how about an "I believe in this" statement.
The woman is a moron.

Poor anchovies, how about an "I believe in this" statement.
The woman is a moron.
Why, she has caught up and is even pulling ahead in many polls, what she is doing is working just fine

And the “I believe in this” bullshit is laughable, “copy and paste” swallows everything and anything his Messiah utters even as absurd as it is and he wants some one else to come forward and define what they believe in and what they don’t

Here, I’ll summarize it for you, she believes in prosperity and growth for the middle class, attention for those left behind, and a fair share for anyone, oh, and I forgot, no tax on tips

Harris is bad, but that isn't the point. She can hide and not do interviews knowing that Trump is going to set himself on fire and cost himself a chance to win.

Harris is bad, but that isn't the point. She can hide and not do interviews knowing that Trump is going to set himself on fire and cost himself a chance to win.
That is exactly the point. At least with Trump the country knows what he stands for. Are you not at least curious as to what Heels Up has planned?

That is exactly the point. At least with Trump the country knows what he stands for. Are you not at least curious as to what Heels Up has planned?
I already have an idea of what she has planned and it's not good, but that is beside the point. She can go around doing rallies, not doing interviews or press conferences, and still win because Trump is an idiot who IS going to burn bridges.

I already have an idea of what she has planned and it's not good, but that is beside the point. She can go around doing rallies, not doing interviews or press conferences, and still win because Trump is an idiot who IS going to burn bridges.
Good thing the dems never attacked Trump.

Back