dbase issues...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I know some of you have been having some database issues with posts, etc. I hope the fixes I have put together have resolved those now. If you continue to have issues, please inform me. Either in this thread or in PM.

Thanks.

I know some of you have been having some database issues with posts, etc. I hope the fixes I have put together have resolved those now. If you continue to have issues, please inform me. Either in this thread or in PM.

Thanks.

Thank you, Grind. :D

Thanks.

For the kind of money I am paying here ... I expected a lot more ... A LOT MORE!

Thanks.

Thank you so much for the fix! I did remember once I saw this post to clear my browser's cache and re-open the page. It's working much better now!

Back