DC Junkies

cawacko

Was another board some of the posters here visited briefly several years back. Anyhow that board became the ultimate troll fest and looks like it was finally shut down. I believe that is where several of the new posters here have arrived from.

Was another board some of the posters here visited briefly several years back. Anyhow that board became the ultimate troll fest and looks like it was finally shut down. I believe that is where several of the new posters here have arrived from.

yes, I remember when you were there

Yuppers

"DC Junkies"????

Are you all saying that there was actually an internet discussion forum that catered to intravenous drug abusers who reside in the nation's capital?????

That seems to be getting awfully specific in terms of a target audience.

I wonder what on Earth they could've possibly had to discuss....

"Did that stuff the guy was selling in the alley behind the liquor store over on 3rd last week make anyone else's skin feel like bugs were crawling all over you? Cuz it did me..."

Looks like the dems that were there have scattered, probably roaming aimlessly somewhere in the desert. They all were afflicted with TARD pretty bad except for T-cat. Hope he shows up.

Hi guys.
I don't want to span another board, but I'm trying to get the board going again. if anyone is interested, I ahve one up, but it is still in the works, so if anyone wants to join, just know that it is a work in progress.

if the mods or admins here have to take this down, I understand. Like I said, it is not my intention to spam another board, but I'm just trying to get the word out for any who may be interested,

The board is at:dcjunkies.prophpbb.com

I'm hoping this new hosting service is not nearly the control freaks and net nanny's that proboard place was. That being said, hopefully we can realize we're not going to change each other minds and keep things half way civil.

Take Care All, and Happy Holidays!

Hi guys.
I don't want to span another board, but I'm trying to get the board going again. if anyone is interested, I ahve one up, but it is still in the works, so if anyone wants to join, just know that it is a work in progress.

if the mods or admins here have to take this down, I understand. Like I said, it is not my intention to spam another board, but I'm just trying to get the word out for any who may be interested,

The board is at:dcjunkies.prophpbb.com

I'm hoping this new hosting service is not nearly the control freaks and net nanny's that proboard place was. That being said, hopefully we can realize we're not going to change each other minds and keep things half way civil.

Take Care All, and Happy Holidays!
You are also welcome to stay!

dcjunkies is up. only it it , net

need help finalizing the format and programming,

can you help??? mail me at americanfool at aollllllll .com

Total liberal meltdown at DCJ . The intolerant left can not stand free speech.

Back