De Niro Stripped of Award After Trump Tantrum

Goyboy

Contributor

National Association of Broadcasters Strips Robert De Niro of Award After Trump Rant​

The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) decided to rescind an award that was to be given to actor Robert De Niro after he went on a tirade about former President Donald Trump.

Earlier this week, De Niro appeared at a press conference held by the Biden campaign outside of the Manhattan Criminal Courthouse where Trump’s business records trial took place.

During the press conference, De Niro angrily ranted that the United States government would “perish from the earth” if Trump was reelected. De Niro also yelled at Trump supporters protesting the press conference, and labeled supporters of the former president as being “clowns” and “gangsters.

Trump Derangement Syndrome has consequences.

National Association of Broadcasters Strips Robert De Niro of Award After Trump Rant​

The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) decided to rescind an award that was to be given to actor Robert De Niro after he went on a tirade about former President Donald Trump.

Earlier this week, De Niro appeared at a press conference held by the Biden campaign outside of the Manhattan Criminal Courthouse where Trump’s business records trial took place.

During the press conference, De Niro angrily ranted that the United States government would “perish from the earth” if Trump was reelected. De Niro also yelled at Trump supporters protesting the press conference, and labeled supporters of the former president as being “clowns” and “gangsters.

Breitbart is a joke, and only the feeble minded believe the garbage that Breitbart publishes.
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I feel the same about this as I do about rubbing out the results of say Penn St football games because power is mad at Penn St....it is regressive and idiotic.

Everything De Niro said was spot on.

Breitbart is a joke, and only the feeble minded believe the garbage that Breitbart publishes.
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
"In light of De Niro’s comments, the NAB noted that “Mr. De Niro’s recent high-profile activities will create a distraction from the philanthropic work” the organization wanted to highlight."

Never underestimate left lib wingnuts. You freaks are so predictable.

"In light of De Niro’s comments, the NAB noted that “Mr. De Niro’s recent high-profile activities will create a distraction from the philanthropic work” the organization wanted to highlight."

You are just out of this world

He seems crushed..

In response, in a statement to The Hill, De Niro said "I support the work of the NAB Leadership Foundation and would like to express my appreciation and gratitude for what the Foundation has done and will continue to do for the good of us all, and I wish them well for their continued good work."

1717282813731.png

Still worth it. De Niro is a patriot!

Your posts are funny because you're insinuating you ever gave a fuck about the National Association of Broadcasters :)
Finger.jpg

He seems crushed..

In response, in a statement to The Hill, De Niro said "I support the work of the NAB Leadership Foundation and would like to express my appreciation and gratitude for what the Foundation has done and will continue to do for the good of us all, and I wish them well for their continued good work."
He is such a good sport and such a patriot.

Your posts are funny because you're insinuating you ever gave a fuck about the National Association of Broadcasters :)
View attachment 26687
Yo genius...... I'm sure he did.
and yes I had an interest in the NAB.

Rush Limbaugh was eventually enshrined in the Radio Hall of Fame and the National Association of Broadcasters Hall of Fame. He was a five-time winner of the National Association of Broadcasters Marconi Award for "Excellence in Syndicated and Network Broadcasting,"

Yo genius...... I'm sure he did.
and yes I had an interest in the NAB.

Rush Limbaugh was eventually enshrined in the Radio Hall of Fame and the National Association of Broadcasters Hall of Fame. He was a five-time winner of the National Association of Broadcasters Marconi Award for "Excellence in Syndicated and Network Broadcasting,"
So, what you're saying - is that the National Association of Broadcasters are part of the maga cult. Fuck them, then!

Back