Dear Damo -999

Probably, but people cow if I make changes. I've never seen such a conservative bunch.

Probably, but people cow if I make changes. I've never seen such a conservative bunch.

it's a slippery slope of you constantly saying:

"oh coools! more this, moor taht! i like feetures! lets have flashing wurds! more forumz! spinning logoz! the internets are presents vast limitless posssableities! letz have stupid mapz and calandurs and stock tickerz and a whole lots of dum shit no one uses! i love taking up space and screen real estate just because i can!"

My unsolicited 2-cents:

I don't think the forum's needed. I don't think its adding much to the forum.

I gave it a test run, I don't think that it was worth it. I'm sure it could have survived fine, maybe I'll raise it as a sub-forum in the Current Events area...

Why the FUCK is Conspiracy Theories now listed under General Politics? Who seriously wants to watch me and Asshate argue about internationalist fascism as something other than pure entertainment?

Why the FUCK is Conspiracy Theories now listed under General Politics? Who seriously wants to watch me and Asshate argue about internationalist fascism as something other than pure entertainment?
Because I like it there.

Back