Dear flaja

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
In light of your surprisingly strong response to some of my comments, I have decided to ignore you/leave you alone. This is just how I talk around here. I am completely and totally shallow/laid back, and I admit that 100%. All the bad things you say about me are ABSOLUTELY TRUE, but NOT THAT BIG A DEAL, from my perspective. If it's going to make you angry and hurt your feelings, well, I'm a really nice guy IMHO, and I'm not going to put up a fight.

In light of your surprisingly strong response to some of my comments, I have decided to ignore you/leave you alone. This is just how I talk around here. I am completely and totally shallow/laid back, and I admit that 100%. All the bad things you say about me are ABSOLUTELY TRUE, but NOT THAT BIG A DEAL, from my perspective. If it's going to make you angry and hurt your feelings, well, I'm a really nice guy IMHO, and I'm not going to put up a fight.

You're a wuss.

In light of your surprisingly strong response to some of my comments, I have decided to ignore you/leave you alone.

As I will do with you from now on, although I have never before made it my policy to ignore someone just because I don’t agree with their political/religious opinions. If we have reached the point where certain issues cannot be discussed in a rational and respectful manner in forum that is open to the public, the country is finished since there are critical issues that must then be ignored.

Flaja, please reconsider your current noahidic internationalist fascist mindset and reconsider the American Populist Party.

As I will do with you from now on, although I have never before made it my policy to ignore someone just because I don’t agree with their political/religious opinions. If we have reached the point where certain issues cannot be discussed in a rational and respectful manner in forum that is open to the public, the country is finished since there are critical issues that must then be ignored.

No not really, you just get very offended at the way I speak.

Back