Dear MAGA brethren...

Ross Dolan

Contributor
...if you cannot see the enormous amount of damage the Republican Party (under the axe hanging over their heads by the MAGA element)...you are either stupid or much more stupid.

It cannot be invisible to anyone looking at it...and something has to be done about it right now.

The ball is in your court MAGA people. Only you can easily stop the insanity pervading the Republican Party today...and you must accept that responsibility.

There are excesses that the far left would love to install...some (a few) that are as excessive as the shit you MAGAs are throwing at us from the right. The only way that can be stopped, is if you people put a stop to the insanity occurring on your side of the aisle.

Be responsible. Stop it now, before the left gains so much power by default, that essentially they will have their way. And make no mistake about it, the American Left is able to use advantage in ways the American Right can only dream about. The base of the American Left is sane and intelligent...while the base of the American Right is insane and as close to stupid as one can get and still eat soup with a spoon rather than a knife.

Do it. Wake the fuck up. Stop the increasing insanity from your people.

...if you cannot see the enormous amount of damage the Republican Party (under the axe hanging over their heads by the MAGA element)...you are either stupid or much more stupid.

It cannot be invisible to anyone looking at it...and something has to be done about it right now.

The ball is in your court MAGA people. Only you can easily stop the insanity pervading the Republican Party today...and you must accept that responsibility.

There are excesses that the far left would love to install...some (a few) that are as excessive as the shit you MAGAs are throwing at us from the right. The only way that can be stopped, is if you people put a stop to the insanity occurring on your side of the aisle.

Be responsible. Stop it now, before the left gains so much power by default, that essentially they will have their way. And make no mistake about it, the American Left is able to use advantage in ways the American Right can only dream about. The base of the American Left is sane and intelligent...while the base of the American Right is insane and as close to stupid as one can get and still eat soup with a spoon rather than a knife.

Here's the thing Francis if doing the right thing destroys the America you leftist have created and want to continue to cultivate then it's a just cause. I would try and appeal to your logical side and try and dissuade you from your opinion but that would require you to think critically about your opinion. Leftists are absent that gene. A but of self awareness might be helpful in the absence of critical thinking skills but alas you disappoint in that regard as well. So the only thing left to do is play it out.

Trolling the libs is all conservatives have at this point.

Here's the thing Francis if doing the right thing destroys the America you leftist have created and want to continue to cultivate then it's a just cause. I would try and appeal to your logical side and try and dissuade you from your opinion but that would require you to think critically about your opinion. Leftists are absent that gene. A but of self awareness might be helpful in the absence of critical thinking skills but alas you disappoint in that regard as well. So the only thing left to do is play it out.

So you are going to stick with the insane and stupid.

I kinda though you would.

This too shall pass.

One thing that I have noticed over the years, as soon as you start having articles about "permanent <left/right> majorities" (in this case "left" was the one they posted on the board just a day or two ago) it means that the time for such majorities is short. A prediction of permanent leftist majorities pretty much is an outside indicator that the pendulum is swinging in the opposite direction.

When they said there would be "permanent" majorities for the right in Congress back when Clinton was in office... it signaled the pendulum swing to the left... When they say there will be "permanent" majorities for the left now... well, you know what it signals.

Now, I do believe that there is nothing like a republican groups circling up a firing squad and firing with abandon and that it can delay this change for a bit, even poor republican imagery will not stop the eventual shift. Folks will become tired of hearing how horrible they are for existing and being American at the same time and will again find it "refreshing" to have some folks in those offices that talk about America like it is a force of good in the world and they will eventually remember that individual freedoms matter...

No Francis what I'm going to do is NEVER vote for candidates of a party that hate me as a conservative. AGAIN even a pinch of self awareness would help you understand that but we known better.

Oh Gee, a Marxist is telling Americans how to vote, for our own good..

GTFO

I know, we have the examples of the wonders you Marxists have brought to humanity, in Cuba, Venezuela, Haiti, North Korea, et al.

It's a wonder people don't rush to be enslaved under the totalitarian rule you offer...

No Francis what I'm going to do is NEVER vote for candidates of a party that hate me as a conservative. AGAIN even a pinch of self awareness would help you understand that but we known better.

Yeah, that's what I said. You are going to stick with the insane and stupid.

Okay.

I think almost everyone here would have predicted that of you.

Humorous now seeing how some Republicans are vilifying the same few whose type behavior have helped define their party for the last thirteen years, it’s like, duh, you didn’t see this coming

New thought appearing now is that all of this is coming via MaraLago, orchestrating the dumping of McCarthy inorder to get Jordan in control of the House. Suspicion has been raised on how Jordan was ready, organized, and eager to begin campaigning for the position even before the vote was taken. Scalise was automatic given he was already number two, but no one less but Jordan immediately stepped forwar

Humorous now seeing how some Republicans are vilifying the same few whose type behavior have helped define their party for the last thirteen years, it’s like, duh, you didn’t see this coming

New thought appearing now is that all of this is coming via MaraLago, orchestrating the dumping of McCarthy inorder to get Jordan in control of the House. Suspicion has been raised on how Jordan was ready, organized, and eager to begin campaigning for the position even before the vote was taken. Scalise was automatic given he was already number two, but no one less but Jordan immediately stepped forwar

Any political party willing to have someone like Jim Jordan lead tjhem...is in more trouble than any of us now realize. Which means our Republic is also in more serious trouble than we think.

This is pathetic. I never thought I would ever see anything like this.

how is it damaging to slightly control "pork barrel" spending?

god forbid the fascists experience a hiccup in procuring state support of their profiteering totalitarianism.

Right I won't vote for people who hate me. Clearly you aren't that bright.

I am bright enough to realize that the MAGA dominated Republican Party seems determined to destroy our Republic, Yakuda.

But stick with the insane and stupid. Good company for you.

I am bright enough to realize that the MAGA dominated Republican Party seems determined to destroy our Republic, Yakuda.

But stick with the insane and stupid. Good company for you.

AGAIN I'll never vote anyone hostile to me as a conservative. You can blather in all day Francis.

AGAIN I'll never vote anyone hostile to me as a conservative. You can blather in all day Francis.

I have never asked you to vote for anyone, Yakuda. Not sure why you wanted to pretend that I have...but I haven't.

I have asked for you people to do something to corral in the MAGA morons who are fucking up our nation.

I, for one, want to see a strong Republican Party...one that can be a loyal opposition...seeing that the Democrats do not get into excesses on the other side.

Frankly, I do not think you are one of the people who can do that. You are too far out there...and the shit the MAGA morons are pulling just passes over your head.

BUT...who knows. Maybe you will wake up...and help move your side toward sanity.

I have never asked you to vote for anyone, Yakuda. Not sure why you wanted to pretend that I have...but I haven't.

I have asked for you people to do something to corral in the MAGA morons who are fucking up our nation.

I, for one, want to see a strong Republican Party...one that can be a loyal opposition...seeing that the Democrats do not get into excesses on the other side.

Frankly, I do not think you are one of the people who can do that. You are too far out there...and the shit the MAGA morons are pulling just passes over your head.

BUT...who knows. Maybe you will wake up...and help move your side toward sanity.

Paradox. Irrational.

Back