Dear Republicans your world has crumbled

Very sobering read. -Patrick

A new poll by widely respected Public Opinion Strategies pollster Glen Bolger has some very interesting data on an important question: What do voters think of the Republic message when it isn’t attached to the GOP label? His data is a perfect way to test whether voters…

A. Like what we have to say but simply don’t trust us after Bush, Iraq, Katrina, overspending, the bridge to nowhere, endless scandals (need I go on?).

Or

B. Don’t like us because they don’t agree with what we say we want to do for the country.

The poll was conducted with Democratic pollster Stan Greenberg for NPR, and Glen Bolger emailed it out to POS’s client list this week. I posted the poll up online here. The part I’m talking about starts on page 24. Be sure to read the poll before scrolling down if you want to look at the data without being biased by my or Glen’s analysis. For those who don't know POS is probably the most prominent GOP polling firm.

Islam is a religion inspired by Satan.

Muhammad was a thug, a child rapist, and a mass-murderer.

That's the ugly truth.

Hey no thread stealing. These guys are just trying to blur the pain this thread , the poll and the authors advice for the GOP have caused them.

I doubt anyone who reads this thread will spend much time on your contributions to it BB( much to your chagrin).

Islam is a religion inspired by Satan.

Muhammad was a thug, a child rapist, and a mass-murderer.

That's the ugly truth.

The ugly truth is ALL religion is man-made and designed for broken people.

King James was a homosexual pediphile who thought Jesus was in love with John.

That's the ugly truth.

Back