Dear Republicans

huge joke. the republican party screwed it's base over and it's laughable to hear them whine about 'being taught a lesson'. granted, it's only going to hurt the constituents, but fuck the mainstream republican politicians.

I have to wonder though, will YOU (watermark) abandon your party when they start behaving like the gop has?

huge joke. the republican party screwed it's base over and it's laughable to hear them whine about 'being taught a lesson'. granted, it's only going to hurt the constituents, but fuck the mainstream republican politicians.

I have to wonder though, will YOU (watermark) abandon your party when they start behaving like the gop has?

I'll abandon my party the day the Republicans become liberals.

It's just that the Republican party is a much more closed tent than the Democratic party. It's very easy to be a conservative Democrat, so Democrats find it easy to compete in these seats, while it's very difficult to be a liberal Republican.

Liberal Republican is like a satanistic Christian.

Just ain't possible.

Now saying Satanistic Republican is sort of redundant ?

Nearly all the liberal Republicans in the New England are gone. There is actually one left - Chris Shays. He's retiring in 2008. Those who didn't retire were defeated in 2006. Hell, we Democrats may think you're a nice guy, but the fact is, if you're voting for the ultra-conservative Republican choice for speaker of the house you simply aren't representing us. That is pretty much the only vote a rep makes that matters.

Back