'Death to America,' 'Death to Israel' chants pour out of Muslim protesters in Michiga

Nothing quite like the “Religion of Peace”. I’ll ask everyone on this forum: what have the Muslims ever done to improve the lives of mankind, in anything, science, medicine, the arts, anything. All like they care about only one thing: killing Jews and Christians all over the world.

And how many have wished that Gaza would be wiped out?

What's the difference, exactly?

And the only religion of peace is Buddhism.

Have we seen protests calling for that?

There doesn’t need to be a calling to wipe out Gaza. Israel is doing that all on their own. With the assistance of the US.

Can’t say I blame the protesters for wishing the downfall of a country committing atrocities and the country backing them.

There doesn’t need to be a calling to wipe out Gaza. Israel is doing that all on their own. With the assistance of the US.

Can’t say I blame the protesters for wishing the downfall of a country committing atrocities and the country backing them.
I'm pretty sure the Palestinians started this.

Nope, the Palestinians did not. The Israelis have been practicing a slow genocide on these people since 1948. Apartheid. Ethnic cleansing. Take your pick on the term(s) to describe it.

Hate can be a perpetual cycle. It only really stops when both sides abandon the 'they started it!' mentality.

Hate can be a perpetual cycle. It only really stops when both sides abandon the 'they started it!' mentality.

Probably too late for that. For the next couple of generations, anyway. This current mass slaughter by the Israelis has most likely created another generation or two of terrorists and Israel haters.

Protesters in Dearborn, Michigan, shouted "Death to America!" and "Death to Israel!" during an International Al-Quds Day rally held in the town.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/death-am...rs-michigan-last-day-ramadan?dicbo=v2-505Be66

These people want to kill you!

But lets worry about that a redneck may have yelled nigger at a basketball team

So how goes that not so master plan of the not so master race of Christian Nation "serve the Pope or die" SCOTUS Christiananality pedophilia more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" where their assassination of JFK to fulfill a man on the moon while proving Mohammed flaming flying chariot pseudoscience for pedophilia martyrdom national religion with human reproduction medical pseudoscience ChristHitler suicidal super ego homicidal human farming as "one nation under God with equal justice under law".....

Back