Debate/Assassination attempt - no change in polls.

Jarod

Contributor
Thus far this race is amazingly stable. I am shocked, but it appears the debate and the attempt on Trumps life have not change the fundamentals of this race at all.

It looks like a 2 point race nationally, and a 2 point race in many of the battleground states.

Thus far this race is amazingly stable. I am shocked, but it appears the debate and the attempt on Trumps life have not change the fundamentals of this race at all.

It looks like a 2 point race nationally, and a 2 point race in many of the battleground states.
Polls are meaningless. Almost always wrong.

Looks to me like the aggregate of polling dooms Biden.

First, Biden and Trump are close. But Kennedy is polling consistently at about 9%. Those are Biden voters, not Trump voters. Kennedy is going to cost Biden the election.

Lichtman's Keys to the White House a prediction method that has been consistent to now, shows realistically Biden has 3 of 13 with little chance of changing that. Biden needs at least 6 to have a shot at winning. He isn't likely to get them.

I don't see how Trump getting a scratch on his ear convinces undecided voters and Biden-leaners to swing over his way

The only people who seem giddy and ecstatic over the mass shooting are people who are already 500 percent committed to worshipping and adoring Trump.

First, Biden and Trump are close. But Kennedy is polling consistently at about 9%. Those are Biden voters, not Trump voters. Kennedy is going to cost Biden the election.

Lichtman's Keys to the White House a prediction method that has been consistent to now, shows realistically Biden has 3 of 13 with little chance of changing that. Biden needs at least 6 to have a shot at winning. He isn't likely to get them.
Why is this 538 prediction so different from yours?

UPDATED JUL. 17, 2024, AT 12:13 PM

Who Is Favored To Win The 2024 Presidential Election?​

538 uses polling, economic and demographic data to explore likely election outcomes.​

Biden wins 53 times out of 100
in our simulations of the 2024 presidential election.
Trump wins 46 times out of 100.
There is a less than 1-in-100 chance of no Electoral College winner.

Why do you believe Kennedy voters are taken from Biden?

538 uses polling, economic and demographic data to explore likely election outcomes.​

I'm looking at the polling data, you are looking at a prediction in the future made by 538 using a simulation. Keys to the White House says Biden is favored to win, but that relies on their assessment of the individual keys.

For example, they say the economy is doing good. Two out of three Americans say the economy sucks. They say there is no real third party contender. 538 polls Kennedy at a consistent 9% +/- like 0.2%. That's a serious third-party threat to the Democrats because Kennedy isn't pulling in Trump voters.

Who's reading the tea leaves correctly? We will know for certain come November...

This is why the Chicken Little wing of the Dems should STFU about the sky falling.

I don't see how Trump getting a scratch on his ear convinces undecided voters and Biden-leaners to swing over his way

The only people who seem giddy and ecstatic over the mass shooting are people who are already 500 percent committed to worshipping and adoring Trump.
if he gets a swing it will be because demmycunts refer to an attempted assassination as a "scratch on his ear".........your constant disregard for lawlessness is your worst enemy.......

if he gets a swing it will be because demmycunts refer to an attempted assassination as a "scratch on his ear".........your constant disregard for lawlessness is your worst enemy.......
You mean like republiclowns refer to the J6 insurrection attempt as a "capitol tour"?

Your constant disregard for lawlessness is your worst enemy.......

Fuck yourself dead, bitch.

🖕🏽

There's a disconnect here somewhere. Based on this, that's a pretty solid lead for Biden. Yet you have a number of Democrats who want him to step down because they think he can't win. Are they all unaware of this 538 poll?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::LOL:

And this is how we know your polls are fake, fucktard.

DON'T TRY TO TRIVIALIZE THE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT OR ANY OTHER DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE, FUCKER.

Only matters in 6 states

Arizona: Trump leads by 5.7 points

Georgia: Trump is up 3.9 points in the state

Nevada: Trump is up by 5
Pennsylvania: Trump holds a 4.5-point average lead
Wisconsin: Trump is winning here by three points

Trump will win Ohio and Fla

You are mentally ill.
you are mentally ill

Only matters in 6 states

Arizona: Trump leads by 5.7 points

Georgia: Trump is up 3.9 points in the state

Nevada: Trump is up by 5
Pennsylvania: Trump holds a 4.5-point average lead
Wisconsin: Trump is winning here by three points

Trump will win Ohio and Fla
Cherry picking

Back