debatefix

Does it make the whole rest of this mess worth it? :laugh:

Damocles does not run a legitimate Political Discussion forum here.

Damocles runs a media platform where his Conspiracy Theorist and RACIST pet members are allowed to START FIRES- Rather than DISCUSSIONS!

Reminds me of Fox News and INFOWARS in many ways! JPP is just one huge Dumpster Fire!

Dumpster-Fire.0.jpg

Last edited:

Damocles runs a media platform where his Conspiracy Theorist and RACIST pet members are allowed to START FIRES- Rather than DISCUSSIONS!

Reminds me of Fox News and INFOWARS in many ways! JPP is just one huge Dumpster Fire!

I don't think that it's *that* bad, but we definitely could get by just fine with a lot less racism, hate, and homophobia here.

Little lizard, there is always the door.

How much have you contributed? What are the monthly costs?

Aside from my daily witticisms, I haven’t given anything.

Mr. Tiny Penis, I would expect that from you. America hating lefties are a very miserly lot and always seeking out free shit.

LEGION’s TINY PENIS;5498926 said:
Hi! I’m Legion’s tiny penis. I’ve been lonely ever since Damo cut off Legion’s testicles. Will you be my friend?
Sorry, Legion’s tiny penis, but I never trust liars or scumbags so you are shit out of luck…again.

Have you asked Damo for your friends back?

Back