Definition of Woke; open thread

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
As per our board farang

serendipity
The term Woke is a clearly defined and accepted term promoting neo-Marxism, transgenderism, open-borders, diversity-above-all, inclusivity at the cost of anything else, killing off carbon energy and destroying most aspects of Western civilisation."

So someone who marries an Oriental and nests in thailand is the great defender of western white christian "kulture" :palm: :laugh:

What a sad nimrod (It's a colloquial term that's used as a substitute for idiot, moron, and a slew of other unsavory synonyms.)

Most normal people in America:

Recent polls have found that a majority of Americans believe that being woke—which they understand to mean “to be informed, educated on, and aware of social injustices”—is a positive thing

As per our board farang

So someone who marries an Oriental and nests in thailand is the great defender of western white christian "kulture" :palm: :laugh:

What a sad nimrod (It's a colloquial term that's used as a substitute for idiot, moron, and a slew of other unsavory synonyms.)

Recent polls have found that a majority of Americans believe that being woke—which they understand to mean “to be informed, educated on, and aware of social injustices”—is a positive thing

To me - it's just a anti-gay and white supremacist way of bashing Democrats. Those wing nuts who wish to deny that racism even exists, except against white, Christian males and that homosexuality is being jammed down people's throats. It's a maga whine-fest and a way for wing nut politicians to fund raise. Period.

Last edited:
As per our board farang

That's what it means eh?

See, this is your problem. Look at what you posted. You didn't post the definition, you posted some hearsay about what someone wants you to THiINK it means. More joo tricks.

What if he is a Jew? What of it?

He's hying, as almost all of them I've ever known tend to do. That's my problem with them, they are the only group of people I will judge as a group because they are the only group of people who have proven to me that they deserve to be judged as a group.

Back