DEM congresswoman says military should "take out" conservative SCOTUS judges

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Naturally, the tv nets have blacked out this story. This monster should be tossed out of congress but nothing will be done since the press loves her.

In a recent cable news appearance on MSNBC, Democrat Rep. Zoe Lofgren made a controversial statement regarding the potential actions of President Biden. During the interview, Lofgren suggested that theoretically, President Biden could use military force against conservative justices on the Supreme Court.

In response to Monday’s supreme court ruling on presidential immunity, Lofgren claimed, “Theoretically, President Biden, acting within the scope of his official duties, could dispatch the military to take out the conservative justices on the Court.”

The remark has sparked outrage among conservatives and raised questions about the appropriateness of such a statement by a sitting member of Congress. Critics argue that it is inappropriate for a government official to suggest the use of military force against members of the judiciary, regardless of their political leanings.

Naturally, the tv nets have blacked out this story. This monster should be tossed out of congress but nothing will be done since the press loves her.

You are profoundly stupid.

democrats are violent and evil.

Posse Comatatus prohibits the President from using the military domestically, As with all communists, she is not only violent and advocating civil war (an act of treason) - she is utterly ignorant of the laws that govern this nation.

TREASON!

Maybe. But you extremely stupid. You literally have no understanding of what she said. You are stupid and a liar.
Yup.

It is all Magats have. If the truth served them they would report or quote the truth, whether transcript or video, but each and EVERY time they post a distortion, lie, fabrication as they know they are wrong and those they slander are correct and right and thus they need to lie about them or they have nothing.

Yup.

It is all Magats have. If the truth served them they would report or quote the truth, whether transcript or video, but each and EVERY time they post a distortion, lie, fabrication as they know they are wrong and those they slander are correct and right and thus they need to lie about them or they have nothing.
Someone says, "No one can say I do not love my children."

He said, "I do not love my children!!!!!"

Reactions: QP!

I guess you didn't realize this but what she is suggesting is not a crime according to the Supreme Court since giving orders to the military is a core function of the President as commander in chief.

Back