Dem Primary Update

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Since nobody cared enough to make a thread about how the other half lives yesterday, I am happy to announce that Bernie swept Alaska, Hawaii, and my beloved state of Warshington.

:woot:

#FeelTheBern

I'm moderate left ( not a Democrat, but amendable to sane liberal ideas).
But I fully support sanders as a remedy to the rise of the 1%'rs. Also he's a direct threat to the DNC and their loathsome party activities.

Forget the horse race coverage by the pundits. If it was upto them we wouldn't even have a primary considering Hillary's 'inevitability'.
I work long weekend hours ,and by the time I put on campaign coverage last night there wasn't anything about Bernie
on MSNBC or CNN or even Fox.
It's disgusting -there's a virtual blackout on covering Bernie by the corporatist press.
WAPO is the worse. every fucking article says "of course he can't win"

People read/hear this crap and change their votes/perspective. Thank goodness Bernie is still "relevant" ..gee :palm:

I'm moderate left ( not a Democrat, but amendable to sane liberal ideas).
But I fully support sanders as a remedy to the rise of the 1%'rs. Also he's a direct threat to the DNC and their loathsome party activities.

Forget the horse race coverage by the pundits. If it was upto them we wouldn't even have a primary considering Hillary's 'inevitability'.
I work long weekend hours ,and by the time I put on campaign coverage last night there wasn't anything about Bernie
on MSNBC or CNN or even Fox.
It's disgusting -there's a virtual blackout on covering Bernie by the corporatist press.
WAPO is the worse. every fucking article says "of course he can't win"

People read/hear this crap and change their votes/perspective. Thank goodness Bernie is still "relevant" ..gee :palm:

If the delegate count moves substantially there will be coverage. Sanders' path to the nomination is currently a long shot at best.

If the delegate count moves substantially there will be coverage. Sanders' path to the nomination is currently a long shot at best.
that is covering the horse race not the campaign. Without the Superdelegates it's much closer..do you follow?
The horse race becomes the campaign itself - it can shift momentum and in the Democratic primary shift balance of power among the super delegates..

2016 US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION - NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
Odds as of March 27 at Bovada
Hillary Clinton -200
Donald Trump +175
Bernie Sanders +1200
Ted Cruz +1600
John Kaisch +2000

2016 US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION – DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE
Odds as of March 27 at Bovada
Hillary Clinton -1000
Bernie Sanders +550

http://www.oddsshark.com/entertainment/us-presidential-odds-2016-futures