Dem War on Women - did Obama rip off the Obamacare girl?

Big Money

700.jpg

The face of the ill-fated launch of ObamaCare belongs to a Maryland woman who didn't earn a dime for her trouble and, despite being eligible, hasn't even tried to enroll in the president's signature health insurance program.

Adriana, who is a Colombian national applying for citizenship, told ABC News she emailed a contact at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services — the agency responsible for the rollout of the Affordable Care Act — about having photographs of her and her relatives taken in exchange for allowing the photos to be used to market the new health care law.

She was not paid, ABC News reports.

Adriana said she was relieved when her photo was removed from the website.

“I wanted the picture down.”

The photograph was removed because “Healthcare.gov is a dynamic website,” a Department of Health and Human Services told ABC News. "The individuals in the images that we used for the launch of the website redesign in June and through the beginning of open enrollment signed standard releases and understood how their images would be used," the spokesperson said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/13/obamacare-cover-girl-revealed-has-not-signed-up/

LOL

All the fucking unemployed in Obama's America, and we could not find one idiot that was a U.S. citizen to pose for the picture???

She looks perplexed in the photo... Very apropos. That's the smile and raised eyebrows you give during a conversation where you are saying the "code word" to your wife that means, "Help me get out of this, the blowhard won't shut up about panning and finding a garnet!"

She looks perplexed in the photo... Very apropos. That's the smile and raised eyebrows you give during a conversation where you are saying the "code word" to your wife that means, "Help me get out of this, the blowhard won't shut up about panning and finding a garnet!"

He used a photo shopped version Damo; the original was more flattering.

It was interesting to hear what the real person had to say; but her anger really needs to be at a leftist media seeking to divert attention from Obamas fiasco deflecting it onto this poor woman who was insulted and hounded down by dimwits on the left and the right.

Back