Democrat costs taxpayers $.25 million in War on Women

Big Money

San Diego will pay $250,000 to a woman who claimed she was sexually harassed by former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner.

The settlement announced Monday ends a lawsuit filed by Irene McCormack Jackson, but harassment suits by two more women are pending.

Jackson was the disgraced mayor’s former communications director and the first of nearly 20 women to go public with harassment allegations last year.

She claimed that Filner asked her to work without panties, demanded kisses, told her he wanted to see her naked and dragged her in a headlock while whispering in her ear.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/san-diego-to-announce-settlement-in-filner-suit/2014/02/10/f4a3db1c-92a2-11e3-b3f7-f5107432ca45_story.html

San Diego will pay $250,000 to a woman who claimed she was sexually harassed by former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner.

The settlement announced Monday ends a lawsuit filed by Irene McCormack Jackson, but harassment suits by two more women are pending.

Jackson was the disgraced mayor’s former communications director and the first of nearly 20 women to go public with harassment allegations last year.

She claimed that Filner asked her to work without panties, demanded kisses, told her he wanted to see her naked and dragged her in a headlock while whispering in her ear.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/san-diego-to-announce-settlement-in-filner-suit/2014/02/10/f4a3db1c-92a2-11e3-b3f7-f5107432ca45_story.html

You are such a parrot. Repeat what Fox News (driven by Corporations that want more money) want's you to repeat. You are a simple minded Koch Brothers puppet. Yes, I listen to all media as painful as it is. Fox News new angle is to call the Left the ones waging a war on women. Only the stupidest, most brainwashed morons repeat this garbage. Yea, that's YOU!

Guess what moron. The Left hates that guy also. In every large group there are bad eggs. You try to paint the Left as a group that all wanted 1 person to act in this way even after nearly all Left media has called this guy a piece of trash. But you never receive input from your opponent, only your mesia of misinformation which is Bullshit Mountain. You think that this is the way every Democrat acts because Fox News says it's so and you are NEVER allowed to receive input from any other media, if you are truly a Fox News sheeple Corporate puppet that is...

The Left says he's a dirt bag. The Right says he's a dirt bag. He cost the tax payers 250k (in your words that I won't entertain myself with disproving because it's too easy most of the time).

But What does this have to do with the war on women? Us Christians began the war on women long ago with our interpretation of what happened between Adam and Eve. The Story, the version of the bible I had next to me, says, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be your husband, and he will rule over you."

Now, I am a Christian. But I also know that PEOPLE wrote the Bible. My only faith left is that they interpreted it wrong along the way or wrote it wrong to begin with..

Otherwise it looks like the king of forgiveness punished every woman in history with child labor pain because she ate an apple a snake told her to eat............................

This new movement that "the left are the ones waging war on women" Fox News is selling.........HA! Only a simple minded fool would believe that because everyone has seen history......but then I see someone repeat it and I smack my forhead with disbelief of the stupidity out there..

You are such a parrot. Repeat what Fox News (driven by Corporations that want more money) want's you to repeat. You are a simple minded Koch Brothers puppet. Yes, I listen to all media as painful as it is. Fox News new angle is to call the Left the ones waging a war on women. Only the stupidest, most brainwashed morons repeat this garbage. Yea, that's YOU!.

Oh! So then the story is untrue or the Mayor is a Republican??????

Back