Democrat de Blasio vows wealth redistirbution

Big Money

884e7e71-02b2-44d3-a36c-f986b9442736-460x276.jpeg

Flanked by his wife and teenage children, de Blasio struck an uncompromisingly progressive note, promising to implement his campaign promise.

“When I said we would take dead aim at the Tale of Two Cities, I meant it,” be Blasio said. “And we will do it. We will succeed as one city.”

De Blasio promised to implement changes so that “New Yorkers see our city not as the exclusive domain of the one percent". One of those promises was to raise taxes.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/01/bill-de-blasio-mayor-inauguration-new-york

Perhaps DeBlasio should move to Cuba or N. Korea. In fact, let him gut NYC, this would give new momentum for the rest of the state to secede from that shithole and become the new West New York State with either Buffalo or Syracuse as the Capital.

I am waiting with bated breath. I can imagine there's a groundswell of public opinion, led by the vanguard of pizza delivery guys, that will cause western New York to secede just about any DAY now!

Look for all the improvements of the last decades to be eradicated...

Can you imagine Democrat de Blasios' response to the 9/11 attack?

I imagine Democrat de Blasio won't be redistributing the Commanders' money...

Look for all the improvements of the last decades to be eradicated...

Can you imagine Democrat de Blasios' response to the 9/11 attack?

I imagine Democrat de Blasio won't be redistributing the Commanders' money...
yeah, no shit. Now we'll see just how whacked out Liberalism is when it is in its full fury.

I don't pay state taxes, only federal. Sorry. I DO, however, pay property taxes to the Mexican city where I live. My middle son lives in the East Village, however, and he is very excited about the new mayor!

Naturally.

Does he think Democrat de Blasio levies state taxes, too?
he does not.. And neither do I.

I do know that, if I did live in New York, even outside of NYC, that part of my state tax dollars would be funneled through to the de Blasio administration.

Methinks you failed to read all of my reply. Why do you feel compelled to wrap yourself around minutiae's axle?

Back