Democrat-run school suspends student for using term "illegal alien."

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Democrats have declared war on free speech and want to rename everything into something it isn't! We live in north korea.

https://amgreatness.com/2024/04/17/...-three-days-for-using-the-term-illegal-alien/

apr 17 2024 A 16-year-old high student in Lexington, North Carolina was suspended for three days last week after using the term “illegal alien” during a vocabulary assignment in his English class.

Central Davidson High School student Christian McGhee had reportedly questioned the usage of the word “alien,” asking his teacher: “Like space aliens or illegal aliens without green cards?”

According to an email from the boys family describing the incident, obtained by the Carolina Journal, “a young man in class took offense to his question and reportedly threatened to fight him, prompting the teacher to call in the assistant principal.”

The school’s administrative staff ultimately deemed the term—which, until the Biden administration was commonly used throughout the U.S. government— to be offensive and disrespectful to classmates who are Hispanic.

“I didn’t make a statement directed towards anyone; I asked a question,” McGhee said in response to his suspension. “I wasn’t speaking of Hispanics because everyone from other countries needs green cards, and the term ‘illegal alien’ is an actual term that I hear on the news and can find in the dictionary.”

The McGhees now worry that in addition to the three-day suspension, his school record could be negatively affected as he endeavors to secure an athletic scholarship for college. The teen is reportedly involved multiple school activities, including clubs, track, and cross country

Back