Democrat Sheila Lee Jackson makes fool of herself at speech

T. A. Gardner

Thread Killer
Talk about a scientific illiterate!

The Moon is mostly gas? Or, that the Moon gives off energy that heats the Earth at night, and light too!

This woman is serving in Congress, and she doesn't even know 6th grade science!

Spaced out: Sheila Jackson Lee tells Texas students 'planet' moon is 'made up of mostly of gases'
Jackson Lee tells students, 'The sun is a mighty powerful heat, but it’s almost impossible to go near the sun. The moon is more manageable'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sp...ells-texas-students-planet-moon-made-up-gases

She's on par with Hank Johnson asking the Navy if Guam could capsize...

The Moon is mostly gas? Or, that the Moon gives off energy that heats the Earth at night, and light too!

Spaced out: Sheila Jackson Lee tells Texas students 'planet' moon is 'made up of mostly of gases'
Jackson Lee tells students, 'The sun is a mighty powerful heat, but it’s almost impossible to go near the sun. The moon is more manageable'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sp...ells-texas-students-planet-moon-made-up-gases

OMG!!!! She is Black!!!!!

She is Yale educated :rofl2:

She used to be on the Science and Space Committee.

:facepalm:

I read that she is abusive to her staff and has a high turnover rate. I have no respect for people who do that. Trump is like that too.

You only have to read his posts. BidenPresident doesn't know what he's saying. He's just trying to equate a reason why he's so stoopit...

Seriously... why did he bring up race? Is that supposed to be in her defense? Because she sounded completely ridiculous.... Is the media trying to excuse her too? Like they excuse Joe?

Seriously... why did he bring up race? Is that supposed to be in her defense? Because she sounded completely ridiculous.... Is the media trying to excuse her too? Like they excuse Joe?

BP is a schmuck. He/she never makes any sense, and bringing up her race is another feather in his/her cap of hatred and ignorance.. It ain't just her and Joe the media is excusing...

BP is a schmuck. He/she never makes any sense, and bringing up her race is another feather in his/her cap of hatred and ignorance.. It ain't just her and Joe the media is excusing...

She... You make a very good point. I've never really seen any post from her that has made sense. Now that I am thinking about it.. She just yells at everyone and says she's going to ban them from Now until forever and then she forgets...lol... It's hard to find a news station to watch these days to get the truth... Even the local stations are letting me down...

She... You make a very good point. I've never really seen any post from her that has made sense. Now that I am thinking about it.. She just yells at everyone and says she's going to ban them from Now until forever and then she forgets...lol... It's hard to find a news station to watch these days to get the truth... Even the local stations are letting me down...

If evince had a sock...

Local stations are mostly NBC, CBS or ABC affiliated. Their news comes on right after the local news.

If evince had a sock... I'm giving the local news a chance to redeem themselves....But they better do it pretty quickly...

Local stations are mostly NBC, CBS or ABC affiliated. Their news comes on right after the local news.

:laugh: She's apprenticing...

Back