Democrats are more deluded than I thought.

So you are saying Biden is just a liar about endorsing Harris and he really doesn't want to drop out?

but he is still a good guy even though he is lying and going along with the liars?
Did not say he is a liar. You should read what I wrote.

Washington Post already attacking Harris:

Second, it’s worth remembering that profound doubts about Harris’s political instincts are largely the reason we ended up at this painful moment in the first place. Eighteen months ago, when Biden was considering whether to seek a second term after initially implying he wouldn’t, one of the things you heard consistently from Washington Democrats was the fear that, if Biden didn’t run, the nomination by default would go to Harris and that she’d almost certainly lose.

You are a worthless troll. Fuck off.
Hey pal, just pointing out the truth, you are no more a Biden supporter than the MAGA posting here, rather just a troll throwing out exaggerated and generalized bullshit hoping to extend threads

As I said, time to switch to your Trump identity now

NYTimes attacking Harris:
But a majority of voters have long had an unfavorable view of her. She has trailed Mr. Trump in nearly every national and battleground state poll conducted so far this year. In the most recent New York Times/Siena College poll of Pennsylvania, just 42 percent of likely voters said they viewed Ms. Harris favorably — well short of the 51 percent who had a favorable view of Mr. Biden in the state ahead of the 2020 election. It’s even lower than the 46 percent who said the same for Mr. Trump in the recent poll.

GTGm49XWkAEe5IZ

Never expected them to be this fucking stupid. Horrifying watching our nation descend into fascism

They hardly surprise me these days. It's the serverest TDS. Just the thought of him winning in a landslide drives them further into insanity. :laugh:

Back