Democrats don't know how to play the game

$$RichRepublican$$

I was talking to this liberal guy that was working for me... I fired him for being a liberal. I couldn't stand it. War this, deficit that, it got depressing... plus i wanted to hire some new young woman in her 20's to come work for me, so i had something to look at. either you step on, or get steped on. I need money.. its how it works, and ill step on whomever i have to to make it.

its not about what you make its about what you save. so i have no problem having the illegals come cut my grass. im saving money, plus my estate is way too big for me to do the job alone. LOL whom i kidding i wouldn't do it anyways.. so i just give Pedro a $5 and call it a day... he does a marvelous job.

And all these liberals, who are against this war... my gosh, they need to man up. i mean they don't have any money, they should just join, and get an education or go there b/c its better for them there than their life is here. Iraq im sure has some nicer parts than lower middle class america..

Last edited:
I'm surprised you have enough time to break away from counting your money and post on this site.

Some of just don't want to play your game. what you wanting to hire a young woman for Rob ? I figured it would be a college football jock ;)

I'm surprised you have enough time to break away from counting your money and post on this site.

it is difficult... but i have to make time to support republican initiatives, if i don't i could have less money to count... for example lady t, id have less money to count if i didn't come here to advocate for Bush's tax cut which includes is basically a tax cut for the richest 1%... you know im the richest 1% don't you... LOL. so this is an investment...

lets make those tax cuts permanent!!!

Back