Democrats: "Requiring voter IDs is Racist. Prevents blacks from voting."

Getting ID can be a long process that costs a few bucks. Those without cars have a very tough time. When I lost mine it took a few weeks and several trips to various offices. You need to pay to get ID to qualify to vote.
Even the most stubborn Trumpy can understand what parts of the population have the most difficulty doing that. It is old and poor people. It is also urban people who could have a long drive to the nearest SS office or drivers license bureau.
You need some ID to get the legal ID. If your driver's license is expired, it is not acceptable.
When I got mine they asked for a birth certificate. I lost mine so I had to go through that trouble. The hospital I was born at went through nrger and buyips. So, finding who had mine took time.
They were not on computer back then.

Getting ID can be a long process that costs a few bucks. Those without cars have a very tough time. When I lost mine it took a few weeks and several trips to various offices. You need to pay to get ID to qualify to vote.
Even the most stubborn Trumpy can understand what parts of the population have the most difficulty doing that. It is old and poor people. It is also urban people who could have a long drive to the nearest SS office or drivers license bureau.
You need some ID to get the legal ID. If your driver's license is expired, it is not acceptable.
When I got mine they asked for a birth certificate. I lost mine so I had to go through that trouble. The hospital I was born at went through nrger and buyips. So, finding who had mine took time.
They were not on computer back then.
And?

Your racism reminds me

Back